Telstra has today announced a partnership with Sydney's ANZ Stadium, which will see the telco provide wireless connectivity to the sporting and events venue for the next five years.
In a reversal of course, Google now says that it will give European regulators data it secretly collected from open wireless networks over the past three years.
When Google chief executive Eric Schmidt took the stage at Mobile World Congress, it seemed that many of his remarks were meant to placate the mobile phone industry. And for good reason: Over the last year, Google has become a mobile powerhouse -- th...
Today, Netgear announced three new wireless network controller offerings that take some of the network management features of their enterprise products into the small-to-medium business market, including mass firmware upgrades, centralized configurat...
Telstra yesterday launched the BigPond Elite Network Gateway, which is claimed to be the fastest device of its type in Australia.
The newly formed Wireless Gigabit (WiGig) Alliance looks likely to play a big role in the future of Wi-Fi, but its high-speed technology probably won't squeeze out wired multimedia networks.
Hewlett-Packard has inked a $1.2 million contract to outfit a new $99 million research and education centre at the Royal North Shore Hospital (RNSH) with fixed and wireless networks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness Architect/Strategy AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- CCTraining Consultant/Architect - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- CCDBA / Database Services SME - Large Telco - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- CCSenior Internet Services Engineer - DevOpsNSW
- CCDevOps Automation SME - Telco ClientVIC
- CCLSS BPMN Process Improvement AnalystVIC
- FTJava DevelopersOther
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services.QLD
- FTDigital BAOther
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTChange Facilitators / Change AnalystsOther
- CCCRM Technical ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC