The Best all-round MU-MIMO router of the moment
Goes well beyond the capabilities of a consumer router, giving business users more security
Add more bandwidth to your wireless network for 5GHz devices with this beefy router
A well-priced choice for a household full of wireless devices
In the end, this premium Wi-Fi router performed well, but it took a while to get to that point
D-Link's latest 802.11ac modem-router is great for those of you want fast 802.11n performance now, with the ability to use faster 802.11ac networking in the near future
This ASUS router is quick, reliable and has plenty of great storage and remote access features
Billion's 7800NXL has a built-in ADSL2+ modem, but it can also be used to distribute 3G or 4G mobile broadband connections
Belkin offers a good first step towards 802.11ac Wi-Fi, but its USB and DLNA features need work
TP-Link's sub-$100 wireless router has a good range of features and proved to be quick and reliable during our test period
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Logitech Z337 Speaker System with Bluetooth review: Good sound and great connectivity
- Windows 10's Game Bar adds a FPS frame rate counter for your games
- Microsoft won't upgrade your Surface Laptop 3's SSD at a Microsoft Store, for now
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 7390 Review: A convertible with very few compromises
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?