When Microsoft rolls out a new version of Windows, the company always likes to rearrange the furniture a little bit and put old features in new spots. If you're coming to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1, one such feature is the ability to mark a Wi-Fi co...
Lenco is a brand that started out in the 1940s making high-end turntables, so it knows a thing or two about sweet sounding audio. In the present day, the company is moving into the multiroom, Hi-Fi business, introducing a range of wireless speakers t...
Microsoft has lost more than $1.2 billion so far on its Surface tablet business, an expensive experiment that makes tomorrow's revelations of new hardware an important milestone for the "devices" side of its corporate-refashioning strategy.
Google and Samsung have grown closer over the past week following Google's sale of Motorola to Lenovo and a 10-year global patent cross-license agreement signed by the tech giants.
The enterprise has gone mobile and there's no turning back. And while the BYOD movement has received plenty of attention, IT departments are getting a handle on the security risks of personal mobile devices in the workplace. The next challenge is "br...
One exciting aspect of the new MacBook Air release is the prospect of greater Wi-Fi speed and performance. That's because Apple's updated laptop sports built-in compatibility with the newest draft networking standard, 802.11ac, an upgrade of the curr...
The HDBaseT Alliance wants to change a wired dependence with a strategy it has dubbed "5Play convergence": a wired network that carries digital video, audio, data, control signals, and--most interestingly--100 watts of electrical power over a single ...
If you're a BlackBerry diehard who is willing to move to the onscreen keyboard, the Z10 can become your new device
Shaw reviews Toshiba's Excite 10 SE tablet and HP's EliteBook Folio 9470m Ultrabook.
It's official, and it's been official for a while -- Android is far and away the most popular smartphone OS in America. Ever since January 2011, when the platform surpassed RIM to take the top spot for the first time in comScore's monthly market shar...
The Microsoft Surface running Windows RT is just about everything you'd want in a tablet, but how does it stack up against the market leader, the Apple iPad?
Mobile World Congress showed that Apple, Samsung and Google are still the smartphone industry leaders, but upstart and would-be has-been companies are fighting back.
I've written before that it seems like HTC was due for a win one of these days (even though the rumors about the M7 were a bit off) and it sure looks like they've done pretty well for themselves with the new HTC One, which was rolled out Tuesday in N...
BlackBerry's new Z10 smartphone offers a superior display, great navigation and interesting BYOD features. But is it too little, too late?
Most of the tablets, TVs, ultrabooks and smartphones on display at International CES this week ultimately are bound for someone's home, where they'll have to talk to each other. Six major home networking technologies to make that happen will be on di...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
- CUB Announces Hack The World Winners
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review: more of a personal best than a world record
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
- Microsoft delays Age of Empires: Definitive Edition as the series turns 20
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile Business Analyst, MarketingOther
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTData EngineerOther
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTNetwork Designer - $725 per dayOther
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- TPDeployment Analyst - Office 2016 rolloutVIC
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure ManagerVIC
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTApplication Project ManagerOther
- FTExecutive Assistant - $47 per hourOther
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- TPSystem TesterQLD