Gogo will offer in-flight connectivity with speeds at up to 70Mbps on Virgin Atlantic's aircraft, once a deal between the two companies is concluded.
The Wi-Fi Direct standard for linking two devices without a LAN is about to get easier to use.
T-Mobile USA is making a big bet on Wi-Fi, offering unlimited voice calls and text messaging over any Wi-Fi network on every new smartphone it sells, including on networks outside the U.S.
With a simple software upgrade, wireless audio pioneer Sonos is getting rid of the need for a Sonos Bridge. Instead, users will now be able to directly connect Sonos's multi-room wireless speakers to their Wi-Fi network.
The coming Internet of things (IoT) revolution may not run on batteries, but on power plucked from the air, according to researchers at the University of Washington.
The expected boom in demand for small, often isolated devices in the Internet of Things is driving developers to craft new types of components.
In its quest to help enterprises seek out and neutralize all threats to their Wi-Fi networks, AirMagnet is now looking to the skies.
Google may be among the hopefuls vying to turn the New York City phone booths of the past into "communication points" of the future with free Wi-Fi and cellphone charging.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to spend US$2 billion over the next two years on improving Wi-Fi networks at schools and libraries, despite questions from Republican commissioners about the source of those funds.
A proposal by U.S. Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler to pump billions of dollars into Wi-Fi deployment at schools and libraries has run into a snag, with the commission's two Republican suggesting the money will come from U.S. re...
Smartphones and tablets will be able to transmit 4K video directly to big screens next year now that mobile chip maker Qualcomm has acquired Wilocity.
Ericsson says it has succeeded in sending data at 5 gigabits per second over a wireless testbed for future "5G" mobile networks.
San Francisco and San Jose are now at the cutting edge of another tech trend, and one that has nothing to do with smartwatches or social-media startups -- not directly, at least.
U.S. schools could get a cool billion to set up Wi-Fi networks to connect more than 10 million more students by the 2015-2016 school year under a new FCC proposal.
Airplanes may soon no longer provide a refuge from work emails: Telstra has revealed it is testing 4G services for commercial flights.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTMobile Application/ .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorWA
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst- Data Analytics backgroundOther
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsOther
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersNSW
- CCChange SpecialistQLD
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- FTSystems and Database AdministratorACT