Apple is reportedly working behind the scenes to address scratching and cracking of the iPhone’s glass back panel by certain third-party cases.
Airlines have been charging fees for seats on the emergency aisle, priority boarding, and anything resembling baggage, so it's no surprise that cheap or free Wi-Fi access isn't a typical frill. But with one in three <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/bu...
A member of the Chronic Dev Team has tweeted that the heavily anticipated greenpois0n Apple iOS 4.1 jailbreaking solution will be released on Sunday: 10/10/10 at 10:10:10 a.m.
Although Android-based devices have been making headway onto enterprise IT networks, the Droid Pro could be the first one to really blow the doors off.
LightSquared, the billionaire-backed upstart building an LTE-based 4G network across the United States, this week announced Nokia will develop devices for the network and Qualcomm will provide chips for such devices.
A new software program lets mobile software developers create and run sophisticated tests to troubleshoot and refine enterprise smartphone applications.
For travelers who juggle a number of connected devices while on the road, Novatel’s MiFi 2200 mobile hotspot may be a little gift from tech heaven. The device connects to Sprint’s 3G EvDO network, then creates a mobile bubble of Wi-Fi that can conne...
Symantec today announced that its mobile device management software now supports Apple iOS and Google Android, via Microsoft's Enterprise ActiveSync protocol, which both platforms support. The release is part of an expanded push by the security vendo...
Android is the most popular mobile operating system among consumers who bought a smartphone in the past six months, according to new research from Nielsen.
Cisco Tuesday unveiled new additions to its mobility product lines, including an entry-level 802.11n Wi-Fi access point, a mobile VPN client, and the first step toward extending virtual desktop environments to mobile devices in the field.
Microsoft plans to phase in a limited number of Windows Phone 7 applications, starting with the formal unveiling of the first handsets next week. By starting small, Microsoft plans to give precedence to "first mover developers" at the outset, then in...
Yes, it's only a demonstration. Even so, Samsung's trial of WiMAX 2 technology that touched speeds of 330Mbps is still impressive.
A Russian company that specialises in cracking tools claims it has broken the password protection used to secure data backups from BlackBerry smartphones.
Samsung Electronics plans to reveal its latest Mobile WiMax wireless broadband technology at the CEATEC Japan 2010 electronics show this week in Tokyo.
MetroPCS, with a customer base of just 7.6 million, doesn't seem the most likely mobile operator to launch the first commercial LTE networks in the U.S., but its small size actually was one of the reasons the carrier jumped on the new technology, Met...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- CCSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Sales Executive Technology ConsultingQLD
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- FTProject Support OfficerSA
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTApplication Project ManagerOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- FTSenior AP - Java 723052 - 723054Other
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCClient-side Front End Developer (Angular 2)ACT