Because many enterprises have already upgraded their networks to the 802.11n standard, sales growth in the enterprise wireless LAN sector was cut in half during the second quarter, according to Infonetics Research.
The WiGig high-speed wireless standard will power a new wireless version of USB through a deal between the Wi-Fi Alliance and the USB Implementers Forum.
Large parts of a public Wi-Fi network built by Google in Mountain View, California, don't work properly and, according to local residents, haven't worked for months.
If Google Glass isn't enough to get you worried about technology, how about a device that can see through walls using Wi-Fi?
Have you heard the saying "The best thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from?" It popped into my mind when I learned of the new nVoy brand and certification program for products based on the IEEE 1905.1 standard.
The emerging IEEE 802.11ac wireless LAN standard will be able to deliver faster connections wherever it's used, but the biggest benefit may come at public hotspots -- eventually.
Don't like the song playing on the stereo? Just wave it goodbye, literally.
Texas Instruments and Qualcomm are working on products that will power small mobile base stations, also known as small cells, and help improve indoor coverage and speeds for enterprises.
Mobile users can probably look forward to being automatically transferred from cellular to Wi-Fi networks in the near future, but going back and forth for the best possible performance is another matter.
Ericsson may have a contender for oddest networking product if it commercializes the wireless bus windows it demonstrated at this week's CTIA Wireless trade show.
New network software from Ericsson is designed to make sure mobile users get the best possible connection when there is both a Wi-Fi and a cellular network available.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has taken a major step toward helping more airlines offer in-cabin wireless broadband, with the agency voting Thursday to explore using new spectrum for air-to-ground broadband service.
Researchers at the University of Michigan have invented a way for different wireless networks crammed into the same space to say "excuse me" to one another.
Thirteen popular home and small office routers contain security problems that could allow a hacker to snoop or modify network traffic, according to new research.
The third time might be the charm for Microsoft, which just released a third update in as many months meant to fix Wi-Fi connectivity issues plaguing the Surface RT tablet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTTest Analyst (Automation)ACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - Java/OSB/BPELVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security SpecialistACT
- FTSystem Analyst - Wifi TechnologiesOther
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTNetwork Designer - Telecommunications - UrgentOther
- FTDevOps Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- TPOragnisational Change ManagerNSW
- TPTechnical AnalystNSW
- CCMainframe DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTCyber/Forensic Security AnalystACT
- FTUX Designer | 9mth ContractOther