Mere months after it hit the market, Woolworths Mobile are slashing AU$468 off the cost of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
Woolies are throwing in a discount on top of the existing preorder incentives for Samsung's latest phablet.
As part of Click Frenzy sales event, Woolworths Mobile are discounting every single Samsung Galaxy S20, including the S20 Ultra.
From the 6th of March until the 15th of March, Woolworths will be offering $150 off Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ when customers purchase a Woolworths Flexi Mobile Plan.
Apple iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch users can begin using the tap-to-pay service, Apple Pay in Australia today.
Supermarket chain Woolworths will offer prepaid and broadband plans when it launches Woolworths Connect on June 15.
Woolworths will re-enter the mobile space as a mobile virtual network operator on parts of Telstra’s 3G network.
Apple isn't pleased with Woolworths Supermarkets' new logo, and this time the notoriously hard-lined tech company has a point.
Woolworths has announced the launch of a new mobile phone company in Australia, Everyday Mobile.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 2 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
Join the newsletter!
- Ryzen 5000 mobile review: AMD wins big in laptops
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 mobile review: The fastest laptop GPU just arrived
- Apple VP Dan Riccio to focus on ‘new project’ and step down as leader of hardware engineering
- The new Time to Walk feature hints at a brighter future for Fitness+
- MagSafe and medical devices: Apple says keep them ‘a safe distance away’
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?