A laptop oozing 11th-gen functionality
After more than three years of development, Dell will unveil its version of the Surface Studio early next year.
The idea of Lenovo bringing out a HoloLens-like competitor to market isn't far-fetched to the company's chief technology officer Peter Hortensius.
It'll take less time to transfer files from a PC with faster USB 3.1 thumb drives announced at CES, which also have more storage capacity.
Windows 2-in-1s are growing increasingly popular, and Panasonic is joining the fray in its own particular way with the Toughbook 20, a new device that's designed to take advantage of popular consumer trends while still being able to handle a hardcore...
Intel's new thumb-size Compute Stick PCs are getting faster and more sophisticated, but also more expensive.
This month, two PC World readers are going to be the lucky recipients of Huawei’s latest smartwatch, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro, valued at $499.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
- 7 big ways Windows 11 changes Windows 10
- The next iPad mini: More screen and no more home button
- How iOS 15 transforms the way we think of iPhone updates
- Why you don't want a USB-C charger for your gaming laptop
- RapidX Modula5 review: A smart modular system for reducing charger clutter
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Every TV in Samsung's 2021 TV line-up explained: Neo QLED vs Crystal UHD vs QLED
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?