A large notebook with powerful specs that's built for professional users
New AI workstation to increase computing power
Lenovo on Thursday announced the ThinkCentre M90Z all-in-one touchscreen PC, which will be offered with Intel's VPro technology for easier management and maintenance.
Dell today announced a the newest addition to its workstation desktop range, the Precision T1500. It is the cheapest workstation in the manufacturer's range and the first on the international market to gain certification from CAD software developer A...
Hewlett-Packard is building collaboration software with video, application-sharing and 3-D graphics support into several of its workstation models, giving the high-definition conferencing market an option well below the cost and scale of telepresence...
Vendors have been moving to liquid cooling on servers to reduce heat in data centers, but Hewlett-Packard Co. said today that it is expanding use of liquid cooling on its workstations to tackle another problem: whiney and irritating fans.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject Manager x 2QLD
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTSenior IT Project Manager - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - POS/DesktopOther
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & ApplicationsOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTScrum Master, MarketingOther
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Vehicle Fleet ManagementQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Metering Systems / AMIOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT