World of Tanks: Mercenaries, the next evolution of World of Tanks for PlayStation 4 and Xbox, is now available, featuring new vehicles, hero Crews, maps and an explosive story campaign.
A piece of Australian history will be immortalised in global free-to-play title, World of Tanks, when the Australian Centurion launches in-game on May 11.
Several months after its announcement, Wargaming have now officially launched World of Tanks Update 1.0.
Wargaming is bringing the luck of the Irish to players in World of Tanks on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Xbox 360 with a series of new events, content and special missions to celebrate St Patricks Day and the March Madness college basketball tournamen...
Wargaming has announced that a major update for its flagship title World of Tanks will arrive in March 2018, overhauling the game’s underlying technological base with a new advanced CORE graphics engine.
Global games development and publishing brand Wargaming has confirmed it will be launching local servers for Australian and New Zealand World of Tanks players on November 1, 2017.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 2 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 3 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 4 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- Gato Roboto review: A platforming-heavy metroidvania with a cute look
- Protesters take to streets to fight 5G roll out
- Victoria prepares for on-road trials of connected vehicles
- Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- Australian resellers adopt Huawei's bestselling Watch GT
PCW Evaluation Team
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?