From ordering pizza online to pinpointing the exact location of a breaking news story, an overwhelming portion of data on the Web has geographic elements. Yet for Web developers, wrangling the most value from geospatial information remains an arduous...
World Wide Web Consortium
After nearly eight years of work, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has finalized the HTML5 standard, bringing the basic Web technology firmly into the era of mobile devices and cloud-driven rich Internet applications.
The World Wide Web Consortium wants to bring the power of social media to the enterprise.
Chalk up another victory for corporate surveillance: Five years after advocates came up with an easy way to let you browse the Web with just a little privacy, the Do Not Track system is in tatters and that pair of boots you looked at online last mont...
Participants in a Brazil-hosted conference on Internet governance laid out an aggressive agenda, with some calling for a policy statement that would condemn Internet surveillance, support net neutrality regulations and create programs to close the di...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- FTProject SchedulersSA
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange Manager (Organisational)Other
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW