Oracle has presented an overview of its ambitions for its newly acquired Sun products, focusing on integrated systems offering everything from the application to the database, servers and storage.
Intel is set to start production of its next-generation Xeon quad-core server chips ahead of schedule, which could then appear in systems as early as the first quarter of next year, a company official said on Tuesday.
HP has announced it will offer 60GB and 120GB solid-state disk (SSD) drives as an option across the full range of HP ProLiant G6 servers, as well as in select ProLiant G5 servers.
IBM is bundling its x86 servers with VMware's newest virtualization platform, and offering financing packages to lower upfront costs.
The explosion of giant Web properties has server vendors building a new kind of machine that is stripped down to the bare essentials and optimized for cost- and energy-efficiency, analysts say.
A precipitous fall in worldwide server shipments triggered a sharp decline in revenue for server makers during the first quarter of 2009, IDC said in a survey released on Thursday.
Oracle's surprising US$7.4 billion deal to purchase Sun this week gives Larry Ellison and crew a big stake in the hardware market as well as control over Java and other well-known open source technologies. But it also spells the end of an independent...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTRPA Tech LeadVIC
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- TPBusiness Process Consultant DigitalVIC
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTLead Strategy Manager - ConsultancyOther
- FTCommunications Specialist- Change / MarketingOther
- FTPermanent Project ManagersACT
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- FTRecruitment Specialist - $40 p/hr - IMMEDIATE STARTOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystWA