With so many Beatles fans out there, a lot of people want to know more about the hardware that The Beatles: Rock Band offers to help users morph into a Fab Four (or more, if additional mics are on hand). I had a chance to play with the new set today-...
GamePro has just learned that Square Enix is still considering releasing Final Fantasy XIV Online on the Xbox 360 as well as the PC and PlayStation 3, contradicting what was announced at yesterday's Sony press conference, where the game was touted as...
Rumored, hinted at in empty achievement lists (thank you, Xbox360Achievements.org), and now made official: Halo: Reach is coming to the Xbox 360.
Microsoft calls it "Project Natal." It's a new piece of technology that uses depth-sensing cameras, microphones, and specialized software to enable voice and facial recognition, full body motion sensing, and the ability to play just about any game wi...
Sony's PlayStation 3 and Microsoft's Xbox 360 have both hit sales milestones in Japan in the last week.
The newly launched Colin McRae Dirt2 trailer is a 39 second appeal to red-blooded gamer bogans.
Just how much is a lost Xbox 360 worth? Could it be $83,333 per week? $11,111 per day? $463 per hour? Make that $1 million total, or how much either an extraordinarily irate or incredibly enterprising Yale film major is suing US Airways for, after so...
Microsoft today unveiled its new Xbox 360 Resident Evil Limited Edition console bundle. The bundle has a recommended retail price of $569 and includes a red Xbox Elite console with a 120GB hard drive, along with a matching red wireless controller and...
iiNet customers to receive quota-free Xbox Live downloads
Is Halo 3: Recon an expansion or stand-alone game? According to Bungie, quoted in the December issue of Game Informer, it's both.
Attention movie aficionados: Blockbuster is reportedly in the process of building a set-top box that can stream movies to your TV. Responding to Microsoft's Xbox 360's movie downloads and Roku player's Netflix rental services, Blockbuster is also try...
Rockstar co-founder Dan Houser says he's "not sure" when the promised downloadable content will arrive on Xbox 360.
Surprise! Gears of War 2 did very well in its first three days at retail, thank you. But not as good as Halo 3, which sold well above 2 million in the first 24 hours last September.
Reports of abnormally high bannings from Xbox Live have swelled on the internet in recent days, suggesting that Microsoft anti-piracy ninjas are inadvertently banning players again for gaining early access to hit games like Gears of War 2, which laun...
Microsoft today announced a price drop for the XBox 360 video game and entertainment system in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectWA
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTTRIM TrainersACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior DBAOther
- FTService Desk AnalystOther
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD
- FTSenior Applications Security ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior React DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- TPJunior Node.js DeveloperVIC
- TPTest AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther