Street racing series introduces high speed to the Mediterranean.
Xbox One in pictures
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake across the giant Dome; there's consoles, PCs, accessories, toys, collectibles, cosplay, DJs, robot wars, and of course, a wide array of big titles, and hands-on preview sessions of yet-to-be-launched games for those willing to brave the lines.
A new generation of console gaming and home entertainment kicks off with the Xbox One launch party, hosted in Sydney's Luna Park as the city lights up.
We picked up our Xbox One review model this morning, and started with a very summery unboxing. Check out - let's be realistic here - the last time this brand-new console will ever see natural light.
We go hands-on with Microsoft's powerful Xbox One X console and Forza Motorsport 7.
Microsoft says they're not willing to talk about virtual reality on its upcoming Xbox One X console. Instead, Microsoft is pushing mixed reality on Windows PCs.
At E3, Microsoft revealed the powerful Xbox One X, and an army of games—22 exclusive to Xbox and Windows—to bolster it.
Microsoft Insiders get the first taster of user-generated tournaments on Xbox One, along with other improvements including Party Overlay.
Microsoft plans a June 11 event before the E3 console gaming show to unveil Project Scorpio and show how it fits into the Xbox One lineup.
Here's how to set up screen time in the Xbox One Creators Update
Cortana on Xbox isn't as powerful as Amazon's Echo, but it will make your entertainment system smarter.
It's the content that makes the platform, not the hardware. But you wouldn't know that from Microsoft's E3 keynote, which focused on Xbox rather than fresh, unique, compelling games.
Microsoft practically kickstarted PC gaming, but it's stumbled in recent years, as Xbox development and badly designed Windows tie-ins drove gamers away. But there's hope, if Microsoft can loosen up and return to its roots.
The Forza Motorsport series has been at the forefront of innovation in racing games, bringing better graphics and more accurate physics with each new title. Around the release of Forza 5, we caught up with Turn 10 Studios creative director, Dan Green...
The FIFA soccer series by Electronic Arts has remained on field since its auspicious debut in 1993 with FIFA International Soccer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- CCNetezza DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | Six Month Contract |Immediate StartQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- TPSolution Architect - RISQLD
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTiOS Developer/Team LeadOther
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- CCCore Java Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Veeam / Shadow ProtectOther
- CCPMO AdministratorVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- FTProject / Program ManagerOther
- FTDevOps LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other