Microsoft has moved to add support for mouse and keyboard gaming to the Xbox One, inking a new partnership with Razer in the process.
Microsoft’s latest step towards making console gaming a more accessible and inclusive hobby even extends to the packaging involved.
A pair of leaks give us a glimpse at the code names and expected release dates of new Xbox and Surface hardware. It's going to be a busy couple of years.
Microsoft chief executive Satya Nadella tried to respond to concerns that Microsoft's consumer strategy may be floundering, though his response wasn't especially convincing.
Yeah, it looks just like the Linksys WRT32X from last fall, but Linksys says this one’s designed to recognize and prioritize Xbox gaming traffic.
The Xbox One X has arrived. At least, ours has. Here's what's inside the box.
Xbox has designed a custom Xbox One S console modeled after Paul Walker’s first car from The Fast and The Furious to commemorate the success of the series.
Gamers in Germany will be able to get their hands on Xbox One X for the first time and the Xbox booth when Gamescom officially opens at the Koelnmesse on Tuesday, August 22nd.
Spotify is now available on Xbox One, allowing millions of Xbox One gamers to choose the perfect music from Spotify to provide a fresh gaming experience every time.
Gearing up for the second half of 2017. Here's a look at what's happening in the world of games with massive new titles being launched in August, we're set for a season of fun.
Microsoft's long-teased Project Scorpio is now the Xbox One X, a powerful 4K-capable cousin of the Xbox One S.
Microsoft has confirmed that the next-gen "Project Scorpio" Xbox will run games at native 4K resolution. But hitting that goal likely involves some compromises.
Microsoft has added new Web forms that allow users to report hate speech that can be found on Microsoft services like Xbox Live, Skype, and OneDrive.
Microsoft envisions a future where headsets, keyboards, controllers, and all your PC peripherals run seamlessly on the Xbox One's wireless signal. But should you care?
Microsoft is bridging the gap between Windows PCs and Xbox with a new application development feature on the popular game console.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 4 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- 5 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
Join the newsletter!
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 'ShadowHammer' infects Asus PCs through its Asus Live Update utility
- Cobian Backup 11 (Gravity) review: Free, option-rich and effective file backup
- Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Touch review: It's a hard drive! It's a carpet sample!
- Apple’s iPad, iMac, and AirPod launches weren’t just a surprise, they were a smart strategy shift
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?