Microsoft announces it will cease production of the Xbox 360, but don't despair: all of its services will continue uninterrupted.
Popular first person shooters such as Call of Duty and Battlefield have pitted soldiers against enemy armies and terrorists, though Respawn Entertainment’s upcoming Titanfall brings robots into the mix. We caught up with Respawn Entertainment communi...
EB Games Expo was held once again at Sydney's Olympic Park, bringing video game vendors, publishers and developers together under one roof.
RIG is the first console-centric headset from Plantronics since it partnered with Microsoft for the headset used with the original Xbox.
EA will release The Lost Island multiplayer DLC pack for Crysis 3 on 5 June.
In the lead-up to E3, EA has revealed that the latest addition to the Need for Speed franchise will be called Rivals.
While local release dates for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One are still up in the air, EA has confirmed that the next generation editions of Battlefield 4 will be available on the same date as the current generation versions.
Following the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops II Uprising DLC on Xbox 360 on April 17, Activision will bring the map pack for PlayStation 3 and PC on May 17.
Fariko Impact has been crowned world champion at the Call of Duty Championship finals held in Hollywood.
Insomniac’s first multiplatform game, Fuse, will launch on May 30 in Australia.
Rockstar Games has released additional screenshots to its highly anticipated open world game, Grand Theft Auto V.
EA has a released a comprehensive video showcasing the gameplay of its latest war shooter, Battlefield 4.
Much like God of War, the Gears of War series has reached an impasse after a trilogy of games and instead looks back for inspiration.
Following the release of Hitman: Absolution last year, developer IO Interactive has been collecting various bits of data and statistics about players.
EA has released a demo of the co-op mode from its upcoming third person action game, Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel. The demo is available now on Xbox Live’s Marketplace for Xbox 360 and is shortly followed by the PlayStation 3 version on PlayStatio...
June is the month to get your business organised. Enter today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 2 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 3 Nokia 8 Sirocco review: A unique flagship that's more of a mutation than a market-leader
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
Join the newsletter!
- Intel 8th-gen Core i7 vs. 7th-gen Core i7 CPUs: An upgrade that's finally worth it
- How the cloud can deliver speed, scale and security for apps
- Oppo deal out Australian pricing and availability for R15 and R15 Pro
- Sony Xperia Ear Duo review: A different, smarter, kind of earbud
- The Humble Store is giving away cyberpunk RPG Shadowrun Returns for free
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?