Microsoft announces it will cease production of the Xbox 360, but don't despair: all of its services will continue uninterrupted.
Popular first person shooters such as Call of Duty and Battlefield have pitted soldiers against enemy armies and terrorists, though Respawn Entertainment’s upcoming Titanfall brings robots into the mix. We caught up with Respawn Entertainment communi...
EB Games Expo was held once again at Sydney's Olympic Park, bringing video game vendors, publishers and developers together under one roof.
RIG is the first console-centric headset from Plantronics since it partnered with Microsoft for the headset used with the original Xbox.
EA will release The Lost Island multiplayer DLC pack for Crysis 3 on 5 June.
In the lead-up to E3, EA has revealed that the latest addition to the Need for Speed franchise will be called Rivals.
While local release dates for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One are still up in the air, EA has confirmed that the next generation editions of Battlefield 4 will be available on the same date as the current generation versions.
Following the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops II Uprising DLC on Xbox 360 on April 17, Activision will bring the map pack for PlayStation 3 and PC on May 17.
Fariko Impact has been crowned world champion at the Call of Duty Championship finals held in Hollywood.
Insomniac’s first multiplatform game, Fuse, will launch on May 30 in Australia.
Rockstar Games has released additional screenshots to its highly anticipated open world game, Grand Theft Auto V.
EA has a released a comprehensive video showcasing the gameplay of its latest war shooter, Battlefield 4.
Much like God of War, the Gears of War series has reached an impasse after a trilogy of games and instead looks back for inspiration.
Following the release of Hitman: Absolution last year, developer IO Interactive has been collecting various bits of data and statistics about players.
EA has released a demo of the co-op mode from its upcoming third person action game, Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel. The demo is available now on Xbox Live’s Marketplace for Xbox 360 and is shortly followed by the PlayStation 3 version on PlayStatio...
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2018: After Pyeongchang, Intel set their sights on Tokyo
- MWC 2018: Everything Announced At The Alcatel Press Conference
- MWC 2018: Alcatel detail 2018 smartphone portfolio
- In Pictures: Alcatel MWC Press Conference
- Assassin's Creed: Origins's Discovery Tour mode shows how great educational games could be
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- MWC 2018: Alcatel
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Angular4/.NetNSW
- FTSenior SQL Server Infrastructure Engineer/DBAOther
- FTTest AnalystSA
- TPLevel 1 HelpdeskQLD
- FTSales Support and Administration OfficerOther
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- FTPublic Cloud Infrastructure EngineerOther
- FTJava AWS DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomation Tester - MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLEQLD
- FTInternal Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCBRM Developer - Billing and ReportingVIC
- TPManual Test AnalystQLD
- FTMS Azure Senior EngineerOther
- TPSenior Program OfficerQLD
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Agile experienceACT
- FTData AnalystACT
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- FTChange Manager OCMOther
- CCTeam / Process / Project Coordinator ? Telco ? 6 mth contract - Nth SydNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst Business Intelligence QlikVIC
- CCBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther