Street racing series introduces high speed to the Mediterranean.
Codemasters' annual racing series returns for another lap
Codemasters’ second serving of motorsports is as good as the first one
Insomniac plays it safe with its first multiplatform, team-based shooter
The latest instalment of Tiger Woods Golf somehow manages to squeeze in several new features
The latest adventure starring EA’s two-man army offers a significantly different gaming experience
NHL 12 review: NHL 12 is a very impressive title, with spot-on physics, plenty of different ways to play and a very robust online play
Crysis 2 review: This sequel picks up after the events of the original game, dropping you in the middle of a near-future NYC
Dead Space 2 review: Multiplayer and gameplay tweaks should please new players and Dead Space veterans alike
In Bulletstorm players take the role of Grayson "Gray" Hunt, a double-crossed space pirate out for revenge against his former commanding officer
Fight Night Champion is the most polished and playable boxing simulation ever released,
Dead Space 2 review: The fact that Visceral has boldly ignored the fan fervor and pulled the franchise forward in a logical and thrilling direction is commendable
ilomilo's title comes from blending the names of the game's two cute main characters
Because of the drab trappings of a medical facility, the items found in Case West are a far cry from the insane zombie-slaying fare found in each of the previous games
Raskulls review: Having crash-landed their ship on the Raskulls' home planet, Captain J. Turncoat and his gang of evil Pirats set off in search of a new power source
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTIT Support Level 1 and 2NSW
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCUX DeveloperQLD
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Analyst - Rostering ProjectNSW
- FTLead Senior Systems Engineer | 90 - 120K + Super|VIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieQLD
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMOVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- CCPega DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- TPSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst / Test CoordinatorQLD