Global smartphone shipments have plunged in the first three months of 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Xiaomi have debuted a new concept smartphone where the display goes far beyond just curving at the edges.
In a surprise move, a leaked JB Hi-Fi sales pamphlet has revealed the retailer will be expanding its smartphone offering with new Xiaomi and Vivo devices.
The good news? Xiaomi's first 5G phone is now available in Australia. The bad news? It's launched without carrier support.
Further expanding the Chinese brand's foothold in the upper mid-tier market, Xiaomi's Mi 9 smartphone is now available in Australia.
Chinese smartphone and technology giant Xiaomi is making the jump to the Australian market.
Xiaomi has taken the wraps off its newest flagship, the 5.15-inch Mi6, bringing a Snapdragon 835 chip, 12MP dual camera, and big battery without breaking the bank.
With its 'bezel-less' display the Mi Mix has shaken up the smartphone market like no other. We want more - and we're getting it. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 UK release date, design and specification rumours.
Chines consumer electronics company Xiaomi launched a new media router and an upgraded modular TV, but just for the Chinese market.
If you're looking for an affordable Android TV streaming box, Xiaomi's Mi Box is now available with 4K and HDR support.
The latest Google-friendly set-top box supports 4K video, HDR content, and includes a Bluetooth voice remote.
Staff cuts at Lenovo and HTC, a failed patch from Google, and Samsung's latest flagship smartphones all highlight how tricky selling Android smartphones has become.
The financial future of smartphone maker HTC appears dire, analysts say, even as the company has remained upbeat.
Chinese vendors tripled shipments year-on-year in the second quarter in the Indian market, indicating that low-cost vendors are posing a challenge to global players like Apple in a very price-sensitive market.
Google's started a car company...Samsung puts $85 million into cancer-victim fund...Apple explores offering phone service...and more tech news.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- 3 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 4 Moto G8 (2020) review: Win some, lose some
- 5 iPhone SE (2020) review: What's old is new again
Join the newsletter!
- PC market surges as coronavirus forces working from home
- ’Greyhound’ review: A good, but forgettable, film that’s unlikely to build Apple TV+ buzz
- The first Apple silicon-based MacBooks are coming soon—and big changes may be in store
- The best PC games of 2020 (so far)
- Everything new with Maps in iOS 14
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?