Sony Ericsson's Xperia X10, X10 Mini and X10 Mini Pro will all get upgraded from Android 1.6 to version 2.1 during the fourth quarter, the phone vendor said in a blog post on Wednesday.
Japanese consumers will be the first in the world to get their hands on Sony Ericsson's new Xperia X10 smartphone when it goes on sale here in April through carrier NTT DoCoMo, the companies said Thursday.
Sony Ericsson's first Android-based smartphone, the Xperia X10, comes with a unique user interface that's designed to improve handling and organization of communications and multimedia content. But one analyst said the interface still needs work, par...
The 2010 World Cup in South Africa is almost upon us and the excitement is building each day! For those unfortunate souls (myself included) who have to work during this year's World Cup, an extra dose of caffeine to get around the lack of sleep is on...
So far 2010 seems to be the year of Google Android. HTC has already flown the flag with its impressive flagship Desire smartphone, but Sony Ericsson's XPERIA X10 has also generated plenty of positive buzz.
We have five of these fabulous Logitech® SLIM COMBO keyboard covers to give away to our lucky PC World Readers. T&C's apply http://bit.ly/32MsZgc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 2 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 3 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 4 TCL X7 QLED TV review: Full, Australian review
- 5 Gigabyte Aero 15 (2019) review: Full, Australian review
Join the newsletter!
- Mophie Powerstation XXL review: This is the portable battery you're looking for
- Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-30BQ review: A dual-core laptop that's slim, light, and priced to move
- There’s a gap between innovation and value in Australia. Could AI close it?
- The Apple Card could be the riskiest piece of Apple’s walled garden
- Dyson launch a new, more selfish, air-purifier
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?