Sony Mobile Australia has confirmed that the company’s latest range of Xperia smartphone devices will be receiving a software upgrade to the newly-minted Android 8.0 Oreo.
Sony Mobile has released its next-generation wearable, the SmartBand 2, to the Australian market.
Postpaid pricing has been announced when the Z5 range goes on sale next week.
Xperia phones have got a lot of play for being waterproof. But for Sony Mobile waterproof doesn't mean what you think it means.
Sony is readying for a comeback after taking the wraps of the world’s first 4K smartphone, the Xperia Z5 Premium, which also boasts a completely redesigned camera, the ability to make transactions and water-resistant tough credentials.
Sony has sneaked its flagship Z4 Tablet into Telstra stores with the slate going on sale today.
Following the global no-show of Sony’s Z4 flagship is the global unveiling of the Xperia C4, a phablet lacking in tough credentials, but one versed in the art of the ‘selfie’.
Following lavish global launches from Samsung and HTC comes the quiet unveiling of Sony’s Xperia Z4 flagship in its home country of Japan.
Underdog Sony aims to grow its smartphone market share with an inexpensive 5-inch smartphone, the Xperia E4.
Updated: Sony launched its range of Z3 products in Australia overnight. All four Australian carriers will offer the Xperia Z3, while the Z3 Compact will go on sale from Optus and Telstra alone.
Sony’s has spent the last six months honing the designs and performance of its Xperia smartphones and tablets. The company’s Z3 range, which was announced at the IFA tradeshow in Berlin, proves thinner, lighter, more durable and better equipped than ...
Prevalent throughout the Desire 816 is the sense HTC is trying to push its dollar - and not the technology - as far as possible. This is a value-for-money smartphone designed for the masses, but at no stage does the smartphone feel cheap.
Electronics giant LG has leap-frogged smartphones from Samsung, Sony and HTC with the unveiling of the 5.5in, 1440p G3.
Microsoft-owned Nokia will finally sell its first tablet in Australia. The company's Lumia 2520 is a 10.1in tablet that runs Windows RT 8.1.
Sony's answer to the Samsung Galaxy S5 and HTC One (M8) has quietly arrived. The company announced its Xperia Z2 will go on sale with the big three Australian carriers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTNon - functional Test LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst ? Digital ProgramQLD
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTGovernance Manager (Systems Assurance)Other
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTService ManagerOther
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTProgram Director - Consulting FirmACT
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- CCIT Finance AnalystNSW
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- CCSystems AnalystACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW