Delicious, the social bookmarking service and Web 2.0 pioneer, will live on as part of a new Internet company run by YouTube founders Chad Hurley and Steve Chen.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission's proposed settlement with Google over its bungled launch of the Buzz social-networking service could have disastrous effects on the rest of the e-commerce industry, the head of a trade group said.
Yahoo has acquired a Palo Alto, California, startup called <a href="http://www.intonow.com">IntoNow</a> whose technology is designed to help television viewers discover programs and discuss them interactively with their friends.
Yahoo's revenue and profit slid significantly in the first quarter, but the company's performance was in line with Wall Street's expectations and company officials said the results reflect solid execution toward its financial goals.
In a move that is unlikely to win it any new friends in the privacy community, Yahoo has announced that it will retain consumer search data for a substantially longer period of time than it does today.
Bing, Microsoft's little search engine that could, has taken 30 per cent of the U.S. search market share, posing a serious threat to Google's dominance in the field.
Yahoo is planning to appeal an Italian court's ruling that it should remove links leading to a pirated Iranian movie from its search index.
Yahoo is unhappy with a recent ruling in an Italian court that ordered the company to remove links from its search engine that lead to pirated copies of an Iranian movie.
The McAfee.com website is full of security mistakes that could lead to cross-site scripting and other attacks, researchers said in a post on the Full Disclosure site on Monday. The holes with the site were found by the YGN Ethical Hacker Group, and r...
Yahoo plans to release some technologies, including storage technologies, to the open source community, a senior executive of the company said.
Mozilla today said that it regretted staying silent when it found out last week that hackers had stolen digital certificates for some of the Web's biggest sites, including Google, Skype, Microsoft, Yahoo and its own add-on site.
The delay in disclosing a theft of the digital certificates for some of the Web's biggest sites, including Google, Skype, Microsoft and Yahoo, put Iranian activists' lives at risk, a researcher argued Wednesday.
Yahoo today unveiled Yahoo Search Direct, a new feature similar to Google Instant that shows search results as you type. The benefit to you: Less typing, fewer clicks, and (hopefully) faster results.
Iran may have been involved in an attack that resulted in hackers' acquiring bogus digital certificates for some of the Web's biggest sites, including Google and Gmail, Microsoft, Skype and Yahoo, a certificate issuing firm said today.
Yahoo has started beta testing a search feature that displays answers to queries and links to websites on the fly as people type their queries.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperNSW
- TPWordPress DeveloperVIC
- CCPMO Resource ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support EngineerOther
- FTIBM Tivoli Network Configuration leadVIC
- CCCerner Senior Applications Specialist - Brisbane basedNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceSA
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork Planner - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTNode.js DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - Java/OSB/BPELVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Functional ConsultantNSW