Widely accepted projections of a shortage of mobile spectrum may not be as dire as many analysts in the mobile and tech sectors are making it out to be, according to a new study.
A report recently published by Yankee Group concludes that, because iPhone customers are considerably more loyal than Android device buyers, Apple will beat its largest competitor in market share by 2015--and that the advantage will benefit the iPad ...
Online retailer Amazon.com is reportedly redesigning its Web site, which sells everything from books to electronics and handbags, with a focus on supporting tablet computer users.
The Internet is abuzz with reports that Facebook will finally come out with a dedicated iPad app.
The number of U.S. Twitter users jumped in the past year, increasing more than 50 per cent, according to a study from the Pew Research Center.
Amazon.com came up with a good marketing idea in its battle against Apple's iTunes, but it worked almost too well as execs vastly underestimated the sheer might of Lady Gaga fans.
California is considering legislation that would tighten Facebook's privacy practices, and the social network is not happy about it.
If your corporate network starts to get a bit sluggish Friday, you might have to blame Prince William and Kate Middleton.
Cisco is in the throes of a companywide transition away from the switches and routers that form the bedrock of its business toward new markets to fuel future growth -- and the shift is affecting Cisco's revenue.
The broad Nokia-Microsoft partnership in which the Windows Phone operating system would run on Nokia smartphones sounds like good news for both companies because of their struggles in the smartphone arena.
When a photo of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg meeting with the head of China's largest search engine hit the Internet, speculation began to run wild.
Global sales of e-readers like Amazon.com's Kindle will reach 6.6 million devices by the end of 2010, and then jump 68 per cent to 11 million devices in 2011 as it battles popular media tablets such as Apple's iPad, Gartner said Wednesday.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab T-Mobile USA kicked off sales of Samsung's 7-in. Galaxy Tab tablet computers today, with other U.S. carriers soon to follow suit.
Watch out, Facebook.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- Mobile and wireless applications are already profoundly affecting underdeveloped areas of the world, experts on a "Future of Mobile" panel said at the EmTech@MIT 2010 conference here Wednesday.
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
- Sony WH-1000X M2 review: Oustanding over-ear headphones that bring nuance to noise-cancellation
- Black Friday 2017: The best graphics card deals
- Neverwinter Nights is getting an Enhanced Edition compatible with 15 years of mods
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Engineer, Operational Infrastructure & TelcoOther
- FTTIBCO iProcess LeadOther
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & Application upgradeOther
- FTContract Specialist - TelecomOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperACT
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- FTAsset and Configuration ManagerSA
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSAS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- FTPerformance EngineerOther
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneNSW
- FTField Services TechnicianACT
- FTSystem Specialist - Operational Technology SystemsOther
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- TPIT Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- TPInstructional DesignerNSW
- CCCyber AnalystVIC
- TPTest Automation EngineerQLD
- FTLinux Systems EngineerOther
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Operational experience requiredOther
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther