An overpriced 2016 Android smartphone launched in 2017
A premium build, great screen and proficient cameras makes the R7 a worthy buy
A budget smartphone worth your time
The Agora 4G+ comes with improved memory and a better camera
All the right ingredients
ZTE in pictures
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
Two of the biggest names in consumer tech have announced they'll be avoiding this year's Mobile World Congress.
Huawei says the government has informed the company that it, along with fellow Chinese telecommunications equipment provider ZTE, has been banned from providing 5G technology to Australia's telcos.
The US Commerce Department has granted a temporary reprieve to ZTE that allows it to conduct business needed to maintain existing networks and equipment in the US.
ZTE can resume business in the US, but the supply ban won't be lifted until the Chinese vendor pays US$1 billion fine and puts another US$400 million in escrow.
Trump administration told lawmakers the U.S. government has reached a deal to put Chinese telecommunications company ZTE Corp back in business.
Here’s what ZTE brought to this year’s Mobile World Congress
Every smartphone that has passed through our testing labs in 2016 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selection down according...
From the Book of Saw will be in cinemas on May 13
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- 5G FAQ: What is 5G and what does it mean for the iPhone?
- Report: Microsoft has put Windows 10X on hold
- Now the MacBook could be the next to get colors
- Apple injects $410M into laser maker as AR glasses rumors swirl
- Tested: How fast Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G chip for PCs is
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Signal's hack of surveillance software a big concern for courts
- Oppo A74 5G review: A smartphone that redefines 'entry level'
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?