Whatever you're doing on your PC, its taking up valuable space in your system's memory.
Portable DVD players take your DVDs out of the lounge room and into cars, trains, buses, parks ... in fact, anywhere you go.
The graphics card is a key performance component, especially in respect to 3D games. Read on to find out what you should look for.
Uninterruptible Power Supply, or UPS are designed to save you heartache and money.
This buying guide will explain to you the relevant sound card technology, specs and must-know facts, ensuring you make the right purchase decision.
Gavin Sherry continues his exploration of what makes PHP 5 so special. This month it's exceptional.
An iterator is a mechanism by which you can traverse the values in some programmatic construct, the most basic being the for() and while() loops. The concept behind these constructs does not map directly to objects, however, as they store a variety o...
Thanks to input from people all over the Internet, PHP has been developed at a very fast pace. While this has contributed to PHP's ease of use, it has also led to the language being less than complete - especially when it comes to object orientation.
Last month we looked at PHP's extensive error reporting framework. This month, we'll be looking at customising error reporting, and providing much more information for developers.
Follow this guide to learn everything about wireless networking. Whether you're connecting to a wireless hotspot or sending data from your PC to a handheld computer we have all the tips you need to get the most out of this technology.
Before embarking on a home upgrade, it's worth taking some time to become familiar with the various systems, how they differ, and how they can be co-opted to work together in harmony.
By default, PHP generates a lot of helpful information for developers when an error occurs in the execution of a script. This information is much less useful to users, however. In fact, telling users the line number of the error, the function it occu...
This buying guide provides a thorough overview of server hardware with a focus on CPU-based, entry-level devices from Intel and AMD.
Matching patterns in strings is important in just about all Web applications that deal with data. PHP has a large number of pattern matching functions and extensions, tightly integrated into the language itself.
This Scanners Buying Guide will help you wade through the jargon that plagues this essential technology and show you how to pick the right scanner for your needs.
Increase productivity and real time collaboration with minimal friction! Read this reviewer's experience with the Huddle Board to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTManager, Digital DeliveryOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Non ITNSW
- CCOracle CRM OD (On Demand) Consultant - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTJunior Business AnalystACT
- FTTeam and Project Administrator - SalesforceQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Agile Software Business AnalystOther
- FTPreSales / Offerings Solution Architect - BPS or BPONSW
- CCIntegration DeveloperVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTTest ManagerACT
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Implementation Support - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerACT
- FTField EngineerVIC
- FTDevops Engineer X 2 positionsOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerQLD
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- FTUnix/Linux EngineersOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Reporting) - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW