Nintendo has discontinued its line of 3DS and 2DS handhelds, bringing an end to production of its DS line of two-screen devices.
The Arlo Essential Wire-Free Video Doorbell will arrive in early 2021.
DJ Khaled, Becky G, Will Smith and more are slated to produce exclusive Amazon Music podcasts.
Will the new Chromecast incorporate Android TV and come with a remote? What will the new smart speaker be called, and how much will it cost? We’re about to find out.
President Donald Trump has reportedly approved a deal that would allow Chinese video app TikTok to be sold to a group of U.S. investors led by Oracle and Walmart.
Microsoft said Friday that its next feature release, the Windows 10 October 2020 Update (20H2) is finalised and ready to download by beta testers.
Cyberpunk 2077's system requirements are surprisingly modest, but you'll want to upgrade your graphics card to take advantage of real-time ray tracing.
The Trump Administration has announced that users will no longer be able to download TikTok or WeChat in the App Store or Play Store as of midnight Monday.
Mere months after it hit the market, Woolworths Mobile are slashing AU$468 off the cost of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
What happened to iOS 14.1?
Tile Pro units appear to be on the fritz for iPhone users, but the fix is a snap.
The RegretsReporter browser extension for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome will allow you to report objectionable videos, and use your anonymous YouTube history to figure out why YouTube's recommendation algorithm is suggesting them.
According to early impressions, the Apple Watch Series 6 is an iterative update over the Series 5, but no less impressive.
The first Apple Watch SE impressions are in and they're strong, but the lack of an always-on display is a bummer.
Microsoft is reportedly working on a refresh of the Surface Pro X, with a new SQ2 chip based on Qualcomm's Snapdragon 8cx. The real news may be 64-bit app compatibility.
Modern living is all about functionality and security for everybody from the very young to the very old. With Imou anybody can enjoy smart life – the solution is at their fingertips.
35 per cent of professionals feel frustration due to bad audio. And yet, while organisations have rushed to enable remote work policies over half (51 per cent) of organisations still only allow certain teams to order headsets or headphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
- Nintendo discontinues the 3DS, marking the end of the DS era
- Arlo adds a wireless video doorbell to its home security offerings
- Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019): A mid-tier effort with plenty of flagship flair
- The 32 best Xbox 360 games
- Amazon Music rolls out free podcasts, taking on Spotify
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?