Microsoft has re-released the Windows 10 October 2018 update after more than a month's delay, saying it's upgraded its bug-testing procedures.
Here's everything you need to know about the Samsung Galaxy S10 phones due to land in early 2019.
Until Sunday, you can get the Ryzen 7 1700X and MSI Radeon RX 580 Armor 8G OC for $340 combined, after a $20 rebate.
Hisense is moving to catch up with big-brand rivals, officially announcing pricing and availability for its first OLED TV.
Amazon has slashed priced on some of Anker's best auto accessories.
Amazon's selling the 500GB 970 Evo for $117 right now, which is $30 cheaper than it was last week.
Microsoft announces three versions of the new Surface Go with LTE Advanced, though always-on connectivity will set you back at least $679.
For years Microsoft's touted renewing its commitment to PC gaming. Today's announcements might actually keep that promise.
Amazon is selling the versatile Logitech K780 keyboard for $45, which matches an all-time low.
The Vive Focus is coming stateside with a $599 price tag, and that's too much for what HTC's offering.
Newegg's Early Black Friday sale round 2 is on with deals on an Intel Core i5-8600K, Acer monitors, G.Skill RAM, and more.
Problems with Microsoft's activation servers have caused Windows 10 Pro PCs to report themselves as Windows 10 Home, and caused other PCs to pop up an error message claiming that they require activation.
HTC's no-PC-needed Vive Focus headset is coming stateside after a Chinese debut, but it costs $200 more than the rival Oculus Quest.
Amazon is running a fantastic sale on the kid version of its fire tablets, which all come with cases, two-year warranties, and 1 year of FreeTime Unlimited.
Best Buy's early Black Friday sale includes some juicy PC deals you won't want to miss.
Developing data science skills is one of the best things that you can do for your career. Not only does data science open global career opportunities to you – it’s a skill that businesses use in every field across the world – but it also equips you with the capabilities that boards and CEOs will be looking for when recruiting executives.
There are countless trends competing for attention in the gaming notebook and laptop space but not all of them are either useful or benefit the core gaming experience.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 3 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 4 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 5 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
Join the newsletter!
- Google Home Hub review: A different kind of a smart TV
- Microsoft re-releases Windows 10 October 2018 Update, admits testing needs to improve
- Samsung Galaxy S10 rumors: It won't have a notch but it might have... a hole?
- Upgrade to an 8-core, all-AMD gaming PC for cheap with these killer Newegg CPU and GPU deals
- Avira Antivirus Pro 2019 review: Solid performance, better prices
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?