Samsung has officially moved to challenge Huawei's P20 Pro, announcing the Galaxy A7.
After six months in beta, Magic The Gathering Arena will be entering open beta from September 28.
MSI will kick off an integrated global marketing campaign, MSI x Venom, bringing the highly anticipated film to PC gamers with the latest MSI Optix MPG27CQ Curved Gaming Monitor, Trident 3 Gaming Desktop and B450 Tomahawk Gaming Motherboard.
Plantronics has launched five products across the BackBeat Fit and BackBeat Go lines.
Ubisoft Australia has announced that the Assassin’s Creed Challenge will come to Metcalfe Park, Sydney, on October 5th and 6th.
Panasonic has announced thats its premium DP-UB9000 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player will be available in November.
Kanopy have partnered with Telstra to provide free access to thousands of movies.
A set of leaked codenames for Samsung's next flagship smartphone have indicated that a 5G model might be on the cards.
Ericsson, Telstra and Qualcomm have successfully completed a 2Gbps capable LTE data call using Telstra’s live commercial network in the regional centre of Toowoomba in Queensland.
Microsoft declines to confirm that a smarter Windows Update feature, known colloquially as Smart Updater or Update AI, will appear in the October 2018 Update to Windows 10.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS.
Amazon's giving Prime members a sizable $15 discount on the entry-level Fire 7 tablet, making it just $35 today.
We loved the Samsung T5 portable, and the 500GB is just $100 on Amazon right now.
Gigabyte already makes most computer parts, and now it's added another with the debut of branded PCIe M.2 SSDs. That bid to put its name into more of your PC is intentional.
Sony has announced they'll be offering their own take on Nintendo's NES and NES Mini hardware in the form of the Playstation Classic.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 2 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 3 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 4 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 5 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
Join the newsletter!
- Google's new search features tap AI to make your Android phone and PC even smarter
- Microsoft half-heartedly announces the availability of Office 2019
- Here's a way to help protect your browser from Google Chrome's latest privacy snafu
- Upgrade to a luscious 1440p Dell HDR display for just $220 at Staples
- New Microsoft Search, Ideas tap AI to add smart features to Microsoft's Office 365
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?