Microsoft's "Mixed Reality" language makes buying a Windows VR headset more confusing than it needs to be.
At a time when the inequalities between city and rural and remote communities continue to mar transformational growth within Asia Pacific, it’s clear that a catalyst for transformational change is urgently needed.
With ransomware being one of the leading cyber security threats to Australians, you don’t need to have been a victim to understand that cybersecurity is one of the most pressing challenges businesses across the nation are facing. Analysing yesterday’...
Application architects and IT managers with expertise in user-experience are revolutionising the way services and applications are delivered to end-users to solve this problem.
From cowrie shells to cattle, coins to e-commerce, barter and exchange has transformed societies since the dawn of civilisation. Now, it’s happening again.
Information insights and process optimisation are key to success when it comes to digital transformations
It is not enough to implement tech trends into operational systems without identifying the business problems, and an end goal. Technology solutions need to be customised to directly address and solve business problems.
While the term ’spine-and-leaf‘ is well-understood by network designers and gaining traction in cabling circles, there is more behind the new architecture which is rapidly driving infrastructure decisions in large modern data centres.
Business does not always stay at the office. This is a fact of life that many business owners are deeply familiar with. When you're away and travelling, you probably don't have access to your work desktop. Likewise, clients and customers might call y...
Video has fundamentally changed the way we communicate. From watching news events unfold to connecting on social media and even sharing information at work, video is a powerhouse for engaging your online audience.
In this Full Nerd, the PCWorld gang discusses the viability and cost of 4K gaming, Intel's 4-way VR PC, and our upcoming DIY builds.
Major smartwatch makers – Apple, Samsung and others – rushed into the market before the technology was ready and didn’t focus on the enterprise first.
In today's digital world, change is the only constant for organisations. With the exponential data growth driven by digitalisation, cloud is no longer optional for organisations looking to remain competitive.
Hi-Rez Studios have announced that Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics is coming soon to Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Imagination can run wild when thinking about the workplace of the future and what it may look like, but for many of us, the future of work is already here.
As the internet of things rapidly becomes the internet of everything, it is becoming clearer that humans will master these devices not through text or touch, but through our most natural and effective channel of communication: our voices.
Watch this expert video review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt GOTY is on sale for $20 right now
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- EU wants more complaints about Privacy Shield deal with US
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - DigitalVIC
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Telecommunications & ITSA
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW