It’s by no means necessary but the Google Home Hub is an incredibly cool piece of tech that foreshadows the company’s vision for an Assistant-led future.
Avira Antivirus Pro isn't worth the price given how it doesn't differ from Avira Free, but the Avira Prime subscription with its recently lowered price makes it competitive with top suites from companies like McAfee and Symantec.
The Intel SSD 905P is one of the fastest NVMe drives we've tested, and one of the most expensive. But that's because it's rated to be very durable. If you write a lot of data, that's a selling point worth considering.
Perhaps-unsurprisingly given the franchises’ impending expansion into the mobile space, it turns out that the best version of Diablo 3 is the one you can take with you.
The Nokia 7.1 isn’t a device without caveats but I think it’s one that’ll pay off for those looking to get a decent smartphone at a decent price.
Acer's Predator Aethon 500 isn't a bad value-add for pre-built PCs, but its $180 price tag is steep for a Kailh Blue-equipped keyboard with some very strange design choices.
With the Gigabyte RTX 2070 Windforce delivering such strong performance at $500, there's little reason to spend more on an RTX 2070 graphics card unless you're looking for specific extra features.
The Galaxy Watch is the best smartwatch Samsung have put together to date, but it falls short of transcending the category in the same way as its biggest competition
Agent 47 takes on some of his most elaborate assassinations yet in Hitman 2.
Reigns: Game of Thrones nails its source material’s ongoing ideation on the relationship between decisions and consequences in short bursts.
Logitech’s K810 is a compact six-row QWERTY keyboard that supports Windows 7 and up, Android, and Apple iOS. We like its design and feel, though it lacks the handy docking slot we've seen on similar products.
The usual caveats apply, but the new Apple Watch is still far and away the best smartwatch experience out there - even if it’s still saddled with the caveat of requiring an iPhone to actually use.
Nextbase nailed everything with the 612GW dash cam except low-light video. The touchscreen is unique, the styling handsome, and there's even phone connectivity.
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey’s world and characters lack the heart found in Origins but if you’ve dropped off the series in recent years and are after an epic in the most classical sense of the word, it’s a trek well-worth taking.
Avast Premier is cheaper than it was last year at $70 instead of $80, but it's still one of the more high-priced suites out there.
Being a tech lover does not exclude loving food too! In fact, many people who enjoy tech and gadgets enjoy a good selection of nibbles to accompany their tech time. So, if you need a good present, fine food and beverages rate highly. Here’s a quick guide to some of the best hampers and baskets available.
For a generation, TVs have been in the background – in more ways than one – of household entertainment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 3 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 4 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 5 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
Join the newsletter!
- Google Home Hub review: A different kind of a smart TV
- Microsoft re-releases Windows 10 October 2018 Update, admits testing needs to improve
- Samsung Galaxy S10 rumors: It won't have a notch but it might have... a hole?
- Upgrade to an 8-core, all-AMD gaming PC for cheap with these killer Newegg CPU and GPU deals
- Avira Antivirus Pro 2019 review: Solid performance, better prices
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?