If you're looking to fill in the gaps when it comes to modern classics of PC gaming, here's our round-up of the top 100 PC games you should play before you die.
Our Q&A with Framework's CEO might convince you that an upgradeable laptop might finally happen.
External GPU's are a tempting option for laptop gamers, but there is a point where it's not worth it.
The first case launched by Lian Li’s new sub-brand SSUPD, the Meshlicious offers configuration options galore within its many mesh panels.
AMD processors are more popular right now, so does that make Intel's chips a poor choice?
If you’re looking to take advantage of the holiday seasons bevy of sales events like Black Friday, these are our picks for the best smartwatches.
Identity theft and fraudulent charges are just part of the headache that can result from using weak passwords. Shore up your defenses with one of these free password managers.
Alarmed by the ever-rising prices for PC hardware? Here’s how to get Ryzen processors (or Nvidia and Radeon graphics cards) for a reasonable amount.
iCloud Keychain is a handy free tool Apple has built into iOS, iPadOS, and macOS to
If you don't want your housemates to know what you've been watching on Netflix, you can lock your Netflix profile with a PIN. Here's how to do it.
Our staff often debates this topic fiercely, but switching platforms can make sense.
Considering a GeForce 30-series Laptop or desktop? Here's what you need to think about first.
Running Windows 10 for ARM on an M1 Mac is workable via virtualization. There's no retail version of the OS available currently, only a free preview, but the indicators that there may be seem positive.
The first leak of Android 12 is here and, well, it should look very familiar to iPhone users.
Like what you’ve seen from AMD’s hot new mobile processors? Here are the laptops you can get your hands on.
For some years now the financial services space has become heavily focused on Financial Technology (FinTech). Many entrepreneurial startups have entered (and disrupted) the space, and for the incumbents, the benefits that platform modernisation and transformation bring to their services have allowed them to build competitive differentiation. In Australia alone, just last year CBA announced a massive $5 billion investment into FinTech to cement its position in the market as an innovator.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- The story of the Windows XP 'Bliss' desktop theme (and what it looks like today)
- How Framework plans to break the curse of upgradeable laptops
- Apple now displays repairability scores for iPhones and Macs in France
- How does an RTX 3080 perform inside an eGPU?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?