Google has partnered with Volvo and Audi to build Android Auto right into the car, no phone required. We take a look at everything it can do.
Presenting 12 examples of savvy cinematography, from the moving ‘Manchester by the Sea’ to the creepy ‘Split'
New and notable movies streaming from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Fandor, and other online services.
We take a look at some of Assistant's best new features, and how they'll change the way you use your phone.
Google's 2017 I/O keynote was heavy on AI and machine learning, and the best intersection of the two is Google Lens. Here are six things we are looking forward to testing.
The catalog for Edge extensions isn't huge, but it's still got some helpful tools to enhance your web browsing.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop and Surface Book are both beautiful, premium laptops, but we dive deep into their specs to help you decide which one's best for you.
Arccos Golf is leveraging the data generated by its golf performance tracking system to provide a subscription-based artificial intelligence caddie to help golfers make data-driven decisions on the course.
It's a tight race, but LG takes the Best Smartphone Camera crown from Google.
It's a thin-and-light spec fight! We haven't tested the Surface Laptop yet, but we can compare its specs to the competition's and see how it measures up, at least on paper.
Sony's Remote Play software lets you play your PlayStation 4 games on your PC. Here's how.
We pit Apple's redesigned MacBook Pro 15 against Dell's upgraded XPS 15 to see which of these quad-core workhorses is the best. The answer may not surprise you.
Our oceans are a common pool resource. We as individuals, communities and businesses have the right to enjoy them, but also a responsibility to protect them.
Cassandra has spent over 10 years perfecting her art of shooting models in iconic and beautiful locations around the world. She is currently a contracted photographer for Playboy. I researched her photography, for, uh, work purposes...
Oculus Rift's Spaces, Facebook's first stab at social VR is cold, sterile, and very corporate. There are better options for digital hangouts.
Windows 10 is still a privacy-invading operating system, but the improved settings in the Creators Update give you more information and control.
High quality with fast printing option is the smart way to print for small businesses
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SAP has designs on new government business
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst- Wollongong, Loftus, Sutherland ShireNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTMicroservices DeveloperVIC
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- CCJava Developer / System Designer - Aus Citizens OnlyWA
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelVIC
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, UCS, NetAppVIC
- FTICT SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Data Engineer | up to $92 p/hrVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPProgram Governance Lead (PMO)VIC
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageVIC
- FTLAMP Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTCyber Security Technical WriterNSW