Finally, the beleaguered Windows Mixed Reality platform gets an upgrade in the form of the Valve-partnered HP Reverb Gen 2. The main improvement? Four tracking cameras. Finally.
We’ve rounded up our picks for which Australian streaming services are offering the least amount of value right now.
Look after your digital audio with our pick of the best mics for your work or home set up
The iPad Pro’s Magic Keyboard is a revelation if you have been hoping for it. For some people it’ll be an over-complication when a laptop will do fine
With WWDC rapidly approaching, we've put together our iPadOS wishlist.
Accessing the iTunes Extra bonus features that come with movie purchases through Apple TV can be confusing. Here's a quick guide to how.
Foxtel's latest swing at the streaming market has arrived but is it worth your money?
Here’s a run-down of every streaming service currently available in Australia and the pros and cons of each.
SD Express cards will support PCIe 4.0, but don't expect to see it on a camera or drone anytime soon. It's traditionally taken a while for new storage standards to take hold.
Apple and Google have new technology to help you know when you might have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. It's not as scary as it sounds.
Pairing AirPods with a Windows PC is fast and easy—but be aware they don't deliver exactly the same experience as on iOS and macOS.
Apple’s newest phone shouldn’t be a match for the best Android phones. But is it?
On May 19, 2001, Apple opened its first two retails stores in McLean, Virginia, and Glendale, California. Benj Edwards takes a look back at the events of that day, and how it set the tone for Apple's foray into retail.
Here are 12 games we still want to see come to the Nintendo Switch.
Grown tired of Blizzard’s card-battler? The introduction of Battlegrounds and the new Demon Hunter class not doing it for you? Here are some other digital card games that might give you a fresh fix.
Follow Anna throughout her day and discover just how versatile the MSI Prestige 14 really is!
Discover how to get enhanced security for your devices and VPN for online privacy. Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
- The HP Reverb G2 upgrades Windows Mixed Reality with Valve's VR design smarts and 4 cameras
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is Epic's latest free game giveaway
- The Razer Blade Studio Edition is for creative pros who like a little RGB, too
- Trend Micro Password Manager review: Basic and a little buggy
- You can now buy a Raspberry Pi 4 with as much RAM as a Mac mini
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?