This week saw the Australian League of Legends esports scene pass a major milestone, with the top three Oceanic Pro League teams taking home their first ever international tournament victory in the Pacific division of this year’s Rift Rivals.
The League of Legends Oceanic Pro League walked away with their first Rift Rivals win, beating out the competition this week at Sydney's State Theater. Here's a look at the night as it happened.
The Half Nerd ep. 57.5: Why Gordon is wrong, ultimate battlestations, and behind-the-scenes at The Full Nerd!
In this special episode of The Full Nerd, the lesser half of the crew hashes out which of Gordon's opinions are wrong, the elements for an ultimate battlestation, and what goes on behind the scenes of the show.
I can’t stop thinking about Guild Wars 2’s Roller Beetles. They drift. They smash through walls. And they may be our favorite MMO mounts ever.
Nintendo has re-released the NES Classic—so we've swapped our Raspberry Pi emulator system into a swanky new case to keep up with the times.
Halfway through 2018, these are the best PC games we've played so far.
The Banner Saga 3 isn't due to release for another month, but we can already tell it's going to be a journey we'll want to see through to the bitter end.
Tax-time is often synonymous with a spike in activity by cyber-criminals looking to take advantage of vulnerable users. Here are ten tips to reduce your risk during this end of financial year.
This is our definitive list of the best multiplayer party games out there, regardless of whether you play on a PC or a console.
Intel chief executive Brian Krzanich stepped down after it was disclosed that he had a consensual relationship with an employee, which is against Intel policy. We consider his legacy and whether his replacement will follow the path he set, in AI, com...
For our new vlog series, Alaina wants to jump into Twitch streaming—so step one is to choose the right parts for her rig.
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden blends XCOM-like tactical action with real-time exploration reminiscent of isometric RPGs. Oh, and a pig wearing biker gang clothes and wielding a shotgun.
The best gaming CPUs will help your PC pump out as many frames as possible, as quickly as possible. We pick the best for every budget.
Garmin's new music-centered Vivoactive 3 smartwatch is a perfect example of how far behind Wear OS is.
E3 may be considered a console show, but most of the blockbusters announced are coming to PCs, too. We've sifted through the major events to find the most noteworthy new games.
Highlighting the latest in cybersecurity news and features.
"If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 3 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 4 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 5 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
Join the newsletter!
- The NES Classic Edition is available on Amazon, so get it before it's gone
- Microsoft's pledge to win back the consumer needs to be more than just words
- The Data Transfer Project has big-name support, but it's missing the biggest one: Apple
- This 4-port USB hub is just $3.50 today, $5 off list
- Thermaltake's Riing 12 Trio RGB fans can be voice-controlled with Amazon's Alexa
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?