MicroLED and Mini-LED. What's the difference?
With Battlefield V, one of gaming’s oldest living shooter franchises looks to return to its roots.
Qualcomm has finally released a new wearable processor, the Snapdragon 3100. Here's how it will transform the next generation of Wear OS watches.
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey includes an exploration mode that strips away most map markers and forces you to rely on directions and clues to find locations, instead.
Google is set to unveil its new Pixel phones on October 9 in New York City and the leaks suggest there aren't many surprises in store. But there may be more than meets the eye.
Huawei is going to add a new Performance Mode option to its phones after AnandTech exposed benchmark cheating.
Just try plugging a handful of USB-C headphones and dongles into a stack of smartphones and you'll see that compatibility is still a mess.
You have four hours to solve The Occupation's mystery in an amazingly reactive world.
Be one of the lucky ones to rock a PCWorld colored Scuf Gaming controller.
Samsung has hinted that it's long-rumored foldable phone will make its debut at its developer conference in November. But does anyone really need or want one?
Here's just how much memory bandwidth constraints might be hurting the performance of AMD's 32-core Threadripper 2990WX CPU.
For Windows users, Newton was way better than Gmail and Windows Mail. Soon it'll be gone.
The Melbourne Esports Open was the perfect place for Overwatch Contenders Australia to hit its stride
The power of momentum was on the minds of many during the Overwatch Contenders Australia grand finals.
Google has reportedly told Tom's Guide that it won't be making a Pixel Watch this year. That's probably for the best.
GTFO is a cooperative shooter where your crew is trapped underground with too few bullets, too many enemies, and only a vague sense where to go.
Bitdefender solutions stop attacks before they even begin! Get cybersecurity that 500 MILLION users already have and trust.
Now that the home entertainment market has moved towards streaming video services and Blu-ray content, there has never been a better time to convert DVD collections to digital.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 2 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 3 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 4 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 5 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon Echo Spot review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Nvidia's GeForce RTX 2070 launches on October 17. Will ray traced games be ready?
- Microsoft upgrades Outlook Mobile, but restricting personal email may be one of the changes
- Forza Horizon 4 review: Seasons and social hooks make the best arcade racer even better
- Amazon's awesome Sabrent sale will add up to 10 USB ports to your PC or Mac for cheap
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?