Apple’s developers conference kicks off on Monday. What can we expect to see—and hope to see—from Apple? We talk about that and more in this episode of the Macworld podcast.
The colors and design of the 24-inch iMac are tempting, but there are smarter ways to spend your money on an M1 Mac.
Huawei definitely took a good deal of inspiration from iOS when designing its HarmonyOS, but it's hard not to like some of the changes its made.
Whether you want to record voice memos or lay down some tracks, you can do so easily in Windows.
With WWDC on Monday, here's are the products and features for the Mac that we hope are revealed during the keynote.
A new study by Macquarie University researchers shows how playing augmented reality games helped keep gamers sane during COVID-19 lockdown.
A few signs suggest that AMD and Nvidia's Computex 2021 keynotes could give PC enthusiasts cause for celebration after a difficult year. We're intrigued.
Need a new HDMI cable for your display setup? Grab one of these.
Intake? Exhaust? Here’s how to quickly determine which side of your fan is which.
Over time, the need to fire up the Command Prompt has waned—but a handful of its commands remain easier to use than Windows 10's graphical equivalents.
Our new iMac has arrived and it's a beauty.
As of June 1, 2021 every new photo uploaded to Google Photos counts against your Google Account's storage limits. Here's what you can do to get ready.
No delays in unmuting yourself. No more glimpses of your messy home despite using a virtual background. Our tips fix these problems and more.
Amazon’s paid subscription includes services beyond fast shipping and streaming video. Here are the best of the bunch.
These mics elevate your stream’s quality right out of the box—and still give the option to further tune your voice to perfection.
MSI has entered the business and lifestyle market with a new series of laptops it’s calling Lifestyle Essential and Power on the Go
This month, two PC World readers are going to be the lucky recipients of Huawei’s latest smartwatch, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro, valued at $499.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
- E3 2021: 12 big reveals that PC gamers need to see
- If Facebook is building an Apple Watch killer, the only thing that’ll die is privacy
- Everything you need to know about HDR on your PC
- Connect an old Apple display to a new Mac to give it new life
- Where to find the best Australian tech deals for EOFY 2021
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- Every TV in Samsung's 2021 TV line-up explained: Neo QLED vs Crystal UHD vs QLED
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?