Since the dawn of time -- or, at least, the dawn of personal computers -- the holy wars over desktop operating systems have raged, with each faction proclaiming the unrivaled superiority of its chosen OS and the vile loathsomeness of all others.
Last year, Asustek's Eee PC became a surprise hit by providing far more power and usability than a smart phone for light-traveling road warriors with far less expense and bulk than a traditional laptop. HP's new 2133 Mini-Note PC goes even further, p...
Officials from Google and IBM detailed efforts Tuesday to extend their platforms to developers via APIs and Web 2.0 technologies. But a Sun Microsystems executive cautioned that openness offered via forums such as blogs can have negative consequences...
GPS (Global Positioning System) technology has been around for decades. However, it's only over the past few years that most people instantly connect GPS with in-car navigators. These nifty devices ensure that you'll be able to throw away the old str...
The members of the Microsoft Robotics Group are betting that the robotics industry is about to take off.
Bookmarking these sites will help you protect your network, comply with government regulations and stay ahead of all the latest threats.
Last month, SonicWall rolled out its next-generation unified threat management firewall appliance geared for the enterprise. In our exclusive test of the Network Security Appliance E7500, results show that SonicWall has, indeed, crashed through the s...
GamePro examines four recent multi-platform titles to find out if the "Xbox 360 is better." And Microsoft issues a rebuttal to our findings...read on for the full text
Call it IBM's Math-To-The-Rescue Program. Big Blue this week said its researchers had created specialized algorithms to help model and manage natural disasters such as wildfires, floods and diseases.
While it can already be found in some of the most popular handheld devices and video game consoles, Canada-based Quanser Consulting hopes to take haptic technology -- which merges tactile sensation and control to interaction with computer application...
The popular Eclipse IDE could be at a major crossroads in its development.
As anticipated, Microsoft last Thursday granted a partial pardon to its long-running Windows XP operating system, which had been slated for a forced retirement from new sales starting this year.
"Social" sites are not enough. Watch your "inbox" on LinkedIn or any of the other social sites, and you'll see floods of invitations from nervous IT professionals looking to build up some connections before the big job hunt. But people who survived t...
Microsoft has won a year-long quest to make its Office Open XML document format an ISO-recognised international standard.
About five months ago, Macintosh lovers finally got their hands on Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard," which boasts more than 300 new features spread across its interface and underpinnings. Some of those features are well-known -- the Dock's "stacks" function, ...
HP’s OfficeJet range of printers can help your business improve quality and efficiency while cutting prices!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT
- FTMid-Sr level Product Manager / Project managerOther
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- FTE Learning Web DesignerWA
- FTSenior Development Expert – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCManual and Automation TesterQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- TPProcurement Specialist - ITQLD
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCAudio-Visual DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther