Easy-to-implement strategies for staying connected and secure on a home or public Wi-Fi network.
Even though they fleshed out their joint strategy on the stage of "Saturday Night Live" a year ago, Nortel and Microsoft have since shown that their unified communications partnership is no joke.
A browser by itself is a poor thing, letting you browse the Web, but little else. To get the most out of the Web, you need add-ins that give your browser plenty of extra features.
A rare large-scale, wireless LAN stress test using three vendors' equipment found many WLANs could run into a performance ceiling as they grow in size and traffic. The study's authors say the problem lies not with the vendors' gear but with the desig...
Nokia's N96 is the successor to the highly popular N95 and it sports a whopping 16GB of flash memory, in addition to a microSDHC card slot.
Spoofers, spammers and phishers, beware. There's a new gun in town, and some of the Internet's most powerful companies -- including Yahoo, Google, PayPal and AOL -- are brandishing it in the ongoing battle against e-mail fraud.
It's the epic, age-old battle that just keeps being resurrected. Chip-giant Intel and the underdog Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) go head-to-head for desktop dominance. So what will 2008 hold for desktop processors? We've uncovered both company's plans...
Ask eBay users about auction fraud and payment scams, and you'll hear different stories with the same theme: While eBay can be a great marketplace, both buyers and sellers need to beware.
If you're a music junkie you probably own albums in all formats, as well as tape and, if you are really hardcore... Mini Disk!
It's a Dual Shock-shooter showdown! We load you up on all the details on two of the PlayStation 3's biggest titles of 2008.
The latest and hottest notebooks displayed at the Consumer Electronics Show at its full glory with the latest technology to hit our shores in the coming months.
Growing companies must break through many barriers, and technology provides barriers aplenty. Moving from a small company storage model to a medium company storage model takes effort, planning and more manpower. For those fighting to get a better han...
The format war between Blu-ray and HD-DVD has caused a lot of problems for the adoption of high-definition video. Fortunately, companies such as LG have come up with a solution - dual-format players.
Vista adoption in business has been slow (and at this writing more than 75,000 people have signed InfoWorld's petition asking Microsoft to keep Windows XP available indefinitely). Nonetheless, thousands of businesses worldwide have already adopted Vi...
The combination of carnivorous dinosaurs and guns - lots of guns - is clearly a match made in videogame heaven. Turok, a next-gen 're-imagining' of the popular Nintendo 64 shooter, provides all the proof you'll ever need. The game is basically an exc...
Need a fuss free mobile printer for working on the go? The Brother PocketJet Thermal Printer is the perfect solution for today's workforce
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- TPAgile Coach & Jira + Confluence AdministrationNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTRecruitment Specialist - $40 p/hr - IMMEDIATE STARTOther
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectOther
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- FTCloud Transformation ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager/Business Analyst - HPWQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther