We’re on the brink of a major technological evolution which is impacting the way we live, work and communicate.
Samsung is finally ready to roll out Bixby Voice on the Galaxy S8. Here's everything you need to know to get started.
These are the best PC games of 2017 at the mid-way point of a surprisingly packed year.
OneNote becomes even more powerful at organizing your life when it's connected to the right add-ins and services. Save everything from meeting notes to recipes and even emails to your digital notebook.
These 10 Android apps could change your Chromebook experience for the better by offering more or better experiences compared to what's available on the web via Chrome OS.
Businesses dragging their heels over rolling out TLS 1.2 on their website might have an excuse to delay a little longer: Version 1.3 of the TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption protocol will be finalized later this year, and early deployments of...
Lenovo is taking on Dell EMC and HPE with its biggest portfolio refresh since it acquired IBM's x86 server business three years ago, offering a lineup of servers, switches, SAN arrays and converged systems intended to show that it's a serious contend...
It's not just the folks at AMD who hope that that the company's Epyc server processor, officially launched Tuesday, will break Intel's stranglehold on the data-center chip market.
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus starts with slaying Nazis from a wheelchair.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance's focus on historical accuracy gives this Skyrim rival an interesting twist.
These are our picks for the best PC games of E3 2017.
Bungie's Destiny 2 is coming to PCs, and it looks absolutely glorious running at 60 frames per second and 4K resolution.
Call of Duty: WWII returns to its roots to shake up a stale series.
Intel's WiGig-powered add-on eliminates VR's wires without adding nausea-inducing latency.
MSI always puts on an impressive Computex stand and this year was no different.
Need a fuss free mobile printer for working on the go? The Brother PocketJet Thermal Printer is the perfect solution for today's workforce
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- FTService Request ManagerSA
- FTProject Manager unique start up opportunity.NSW
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTAccount Manager (Healthcare & Aged Care)Other
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Applications EngineerACT
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTService desk supportACT
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCService DesignerACT
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSolution Architect - WealthVIC