Humble's PC security software bundle antivirus software, a top-tier password manager, encrypted cloud backup, and more.
Riot Games has inked a multi-year deal for the League of Legends Oceanic Pro League Finals to headline the Melbourne Esports Open until 2022.
Oppo have debuted their first smartphone with almost zero bezels and a pop-up camera.
Only business users or consumers willing to pay for two subscriptions will benefit from this partnership, though. But an upgrade to the free Adobe Scan app is worth your time,
Google has finally released a standalone podcasts app, but don't expect it to blow you away with features.
As part of their larger push towards RCS messaging service Chat, Google have now rolled out a desktop version of their Android Messages app.
The Federal Court has ordered Apple to pay $9 million in penalties for making false or misleading representations to customers with faulty iPhones and iPads about their rights under Australian consumer law.
Despite the promise of Blockchain technologies to bring better security to online transactions and business processes, its rapid growth and adoption is bringing new cyber risks with equal force that will likely evolve with continued success.
Designed for avid photographers and drone enthusiasts who require durable and high-performance media capture solutions, Western Digital is rolling out the all new My Passport Wireless SSD in Australia.
Tile have expanded their popular range of Bluetooth trackers with the new Tile Style, which the company say "blends form and function to ensure you can always find your phone, wallet, bag or even pet."
Several months after launching Amazon Australia, Amazon's have now brought their Amazon Prime premium membership tier to the local market.
A new rootkit, Zacinlo, that attacks United States users of Windows 10 has re-surfaced. It's hidden inside a "VPN" that promises to secure your PC.
Shade thrown: AMD taunts Intel while offering to exchange Core i7-8086K CPUs for the Threadripper 1950X.
The Amazon Kindle Voyage is $150 now.
The 500GB Samsung T5 Portable is just $130 at Amazon.
Virtualisation has long been a popular feature among Synology users - and it’s not hard to see why. The company’s modern network attached storage solutions are already capable of far more than just streamlined data storage, and with those new capabilities come with exciting possibilities.
"If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 4 Sony Xperia XA2 review: One last hurrah for OmniBalance
- 5 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
Join the newsletter!
- Hands-on: Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is like XCOM with a quirky personality
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Trend Micro review: A great suite, but the privacy protection features need work
- Bullguard Premium Protection review: A solid security suite that likes to bark
- 7 ways to master the new Google News and use it more like Google Reader
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?