Here's the best of Google I/O 2021: Android 12, new additions to Google workspace, enhancements to Search and Photos, and more.
Google has updated Google Workspace, including Sheets and Docs: an all-in-one workspace that can be collaboratively worked upon by co-workers.
Microsoft said that it has discontinued Windows 10X, its simplified version of Windows 10, and would repurpose its technology into Windows 10.
Apple is going to be putting the pedal to the metal on the transition to Apple silicon by introducing new Macs across its lineup.
Say hello to "Lite Hash Rate" versions of the GeForce RTX 3060, 3060 Ti, 3070, and 3080, designed to be less appealing to GPU crypto coin miners.
Apple's new iMac goes on sale Friday and the reviews are in.
Apple prides itself on its stances on privacy and inclusion. The hiring of Antonio García Martínez, however briefly, is a black eye on its reputation.
AirPlay 2 let you stream audio from an iPhone or iPad to multiple audio destinations simultaneously. iOS 14.2 and iPadOS 14.2 reformulated the controls for easier use once you get the hang of the new approach.
Apple rolled out a new hi-res audio tier, but the AirPods and HomePod won't be able to enjoy it.
Apple has launched two new colorful Pride bands in recognition of International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia.
Microsoft launches "Personal features in Teams": a consumer version of Microsoft Teams designed for group chats, video calls, and planning trips.
Non-violent civilization strategy game, Before We Leave, has launched on Steam with new updates
With the continuation of the Apple silicon rollout, the company will likely take the opportunity to introduce new designs, features, and refinements to the MacBook Pro.
After rumors about the launch of new lossless sound quality for Apple Music, a teaser appears in the app saying, "Music is about to change forever."
MSI is celebrating Christmas and New Year 2021 with special deals across its stellar range of high-performance laptops and gaming machines
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- Android 12, Google Workspace and 5 other big reveals from Google I/O
- Google's next way of working is 'Smart Canvas'
- Android 12’s new privacy settings draw a clear line between Google and Apple
- Microsoft kills Windows 10X
- Get ready for a rush of Apple-silicon Macs coming from Cupertino
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- 11th-gen 'Tiger Lake H' performance deep-dive: Intel gets back in the game
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?