The US House Judiciary Committee will hold a hearing on Tuesday to take testimony from Facebook Inc, Alphabet Inc's YouTube unit and Twitter Inc on whether social media companies are filtering content for political reasons, the committee chairman sa...
The first season of the Gfinity Elite Series Australia came to a close this weekend, with Melbourne Order taking home trophies across the board.
We take the wraps off Apple’s new laptop and share some quick first impressions.
Gordon Ung unboxes a luxurious version of the Maingear F131, with top-tier hardware and artistic touches galore.
The Lian Li Strimer takes RGB LEDs to new frontiers.
A Radeon RX 580 is selling for roughly MSRP for the first time in a long, long time.
Both IDC and Gartner confirm that the worldwide PC market reported its best quarter in years, driven by sales of commercial PCs and some gaming systems.
Microsoft has launched a free version of its Microsoft Teams app to compete with Slack. It also unveiled a 'nudge' coaching feature within Outlook, and published its Whiteboard app.
RAVPower's fast wireless chargers are cheap for Amazon Prime members today, and these codes save you even more money.
The Site Isolation feature that protects Google's Chrome browser against Spectre CPU attacks is live for 99 percent of users, but it drives up RAM usage significantly.
"Less than half of one percent of customers" clicked on Steam's old Upcoming Releases page, so the bar is pretty low for the new algorithm-driven "Popular Upcoming" list.
Alienware's monster 34-inch curved G-Sync display is $500 off in Dell's 'Black Friday in July' blowout
The Alienware AW3418DW is still expensive at $1,000, but it's cheaper than you'll find elsewhere right now.
Sydney's Burgers By Josh have partnered with Blizzard, adding two new items to their menu to celebrate the launch of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth.
Windows 10's new Insider build doesn't add that much for consumers, but features like the ability to control autoplaying video on a per-site basis makes up for it.
The era of confusing, dueling GeForce Now services is over. Nvidia's Shield TV now streams PC games from the cloud, cementing its reign as the king of streamers for geeks.
In the era of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), more and more major tech brands are being caught out when it comes to cloud-based storage solutions – and their customers are paying the price.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
- Australia just got its first Amazon Prime Day - here are the best deals
- Facebook, Twitter, Alphabet to testify at U.S. House hearing
- In Pictures: Gfinity Elite Series Australia Season 1 Grand Finals
- Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- Why your smartphone needs 5 cameras
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?