The infamously large Duke controller for the original Xbox has been reworked for modern devices courtesy of Hyperkin and is set to hit stores later this year.
The Evil Within had some great ideas, but buried under a mountain of poor decisions. The sequel attempts to rectify matters, though it strays a bit from its survival horror roots in the process.
Google isn't buying HTC outright, but it's scooping up the engineering talent behind the Pixel phones for $1.1 billion.
Specialized hardware needed to accelerate machine learning algorithms is moving out of the data center and into high-end mobile phones. Soon it could be in everyone's pocket, if chip designer Imagination Technologies has its way.
You can use your Windows tablet's digital pen to ink notes into Windows 10, saving them as editable digital text. And with the Fall Creators Update, it's even easier to do so.
Google is buying its way back into the smartphone business, almost four years after selling its stake in Motorola Mobility to Lenovo.
Victoria’s annual week-long festival celebrating Australia’s local games development is set to take place from the 22nd to 29th of October, with Fullbright cofounders Karla Zimonja and Steve Gaynor set to headline the week’s Game Connect Asia Pacific...
Nest is hoping to revolutionize home security with Nest Secure, a smart security system that offers several advantages over conventional systems.
Google has launched its first U.S. Android One phone, the Moto X4, available for Project Fi service and costing $399.
Microsoft's expected to announce a Surface Pro with LTE at the end of October in the U.K., and a U.K. shopping site has already published prices and configurations.
Early reviews of Apple Watch Series 3 are a mixed bag, with some having major issues with the cellular connectivity and the battery life, and others praising its freedom and versatility. But everyone hates the red dot on the Digital Crown.
Twenty-five years ago, Polycom introduced its iconic three-legged conference phone and changed the rules of how the world communicates at work. Today, they're looking to do it again.
Panasonic has announced the launch of its latest Windows powered handheld touchpad with a barcode reader.
BenQ Australia has announced a new product in their latest series of monitors designed for optimal eye health and immaculate colour reproduction.
Want to do some laps in Forza Motorsport 7 before committing (or not) to a Project Cars 2 purchase this week? Microsoft just gave you the keys.
Constantly on the move and need a mobile printer that can fit into your busy lifestyle? This Brother printer will make a fine addition to your everyday work life.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTSenior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)Other
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPBusiness Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisQLD
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- FTHelpdesk Support Officer (Lv1/Lv2)SA
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter ValleyNSW
- TPSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTIBM COGNOS ICM DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- TPSenior Desktop AdministratorNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceWA