Kaspersky's premium antivirus goes free after topping independent testing charts for years.
AMD reported a sharp increase in revenue for the second quarter, with executives taking the time to address some of its key customer concerns from Ryzen and Vega buyers.
The Surface 3 isn't in production anymore, but you can still find sales on remaining stock every now and then.
Adobe plans to phase out its venerable Flash Player by 2020, and browser makers will act even faster to get rid of it.
Moto unveils its latest Mod phone, the Z2 Force Edition, which packs a Snapdragon 835 chip and dual cameras, but skimps out on battery life.
Microsoft reportedly says that Microsoft Paint will become a downloadable Store app, letting Windows 10 users continue to use the beloved drawing app if they so wish.
The HP Pavilion 27 All-in-One is one of the first PCs to ship with Intel's Optane Memory, which makes even traditional spinning hard drives feel fast.
Microsoft's next-generation Holographic Processing Unit (HPU) within the HoloLens will focus on machine learning, Microsoft revealed. This new direction could help HoloLens interact more intelligently with its environment.
Microsoft lists the venerable Microsoft Paint as "deprecated" within the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, meaning it could eventually be removed. Here's why we hope that's not he case -- but what alternatives there are if it happens.
All of Doom's DLC is free now, but it comes as a ludicrous 34GB update—even if you don't plan to play multiplayer.
True Key uses faces, fingerprints, and trusted devices to ensure your login credentials aren't compromised.
You won't find the emphasis on automation of competing password managers, but Keeper will give you peace of mind.
Microsoft calls Windows phone sales "immaterial" during its quarterly earnings call on Thursday. Instead, Office and cloud sales carried Microsoft to a strong, profitable quarter.
The Acer R11 offers both a convertible form factor and support for Android apps—and right now, Best Buy is offering the 32GB model for one of the lowest prices we've seen.
Just how forgetful must Google be when applying the "right to be forgotten" created by a 2014 European Union court ruling?
Top tips to finding the right security solution for your needs
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech G533 review: An excellent wireless headset that's both attractive and affordable
- Kaspersky's stellar antivirus finally goes free
- Ryzen sales lead AMD earnings, despite issues with game optimization and mining
- Pyre review: Magical basketball made rote
- Newegg is selling the Surface 3 for less than $300 today
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- TPPMO ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTClient EngineerNSW
- CCTalend Open Studio Data Integration ConsultantNSW
- TPMobile DeveloperQLD
- CCUnderground Communication Systems Specialist - Brisbane or AdelaideWA
- FTSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- FTBusiness Process Transition ManagerVIC
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Nowra BasedNSW
- FTJuniper EngineerOther
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTSystems EngineerQLD
- TPSAP Solutions Architect|Project ManagerQLD
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperACT
- CCPerformance Test Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSenior System AnalystOther