Leading global gamers to the next dimension
Element 14's Pi Desktop kit includes everything you need to transform the Raspberry Pi 3 into a low-powered HTPC, including an mSATA interface for an SSD.
The Full Nerd crew talks Radeon Vega, AMD Threadripper, and Intel's rumored Core i9 CPUs.
Microsoft wants you to use Windows 10's inking talents every day. That's why it's offering a collection of pens that will roam with you, and coming later, the Whiteboard collaborative app.
Microsoft's Surface Pro brings better CPUs and battery life to the flagship tablet, which is being restyled as a laptop.
Amazon Web Services has long offered an SDK to make it easier to access its web services from Java. Now it has another lure for Java programmers: James Gosling, the father of Java.
Steve Ballmer's latest hobby, USAfacts.org, cast a spotlight on the effectiveness of local, state and federal governments when it launched in April. Its easy-to-read dashboards allow ordinary citizens to compare government's performance of its core m...
The problem with Android apps on Chrome OS? The windows.
HP's Spectre x2 packs a 7th-gen Kaby Lake CPU, Iris graphics, and a higher-res screen and lower price than the aging Surface Pro 4.
What's the difference between Windows' new mixed-reality devices and the HoloLens? We go hands on to tell you.
Microsoft says that Linux is simply too powerful for the constraints it put on Windows 10 S.
A new tool, calleed wanawiki, helps defeat the WannaCry ransomware on older Windows PCs by reconstructing the unlock key.
Destiny 2 is coming to PCs, and it doesn't sound like a half-assed port. Here's what PC gamers need to know about 4K support, cross-saves, remappable keys, and more.
In a Reddit AMA, Radeon chief Raja Koduri revealed enlightening details about Radeon RX Vega's performance, HBM2 memory, and more.
We take a look at the new built-in Android Auto experience on the Volvo V90.
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI Wins COMPUTEX Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
- How to take screenshots in Windows 10
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
- The Full Nerd episode 23: AMD Threadripper vs Intel Core i9, Radeon Vega is here(ish)
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSecurity Dev Ops and Java DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork AdministratorQLD
- FTTest Engineer | $92 p/hrVIC
- TPAV Design Specialist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- FTDatabase Engineer (Oracle)ACT
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Data EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Process ModellerNSW
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTJava Network DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTCustomer Service OperatorVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- CCWintel Server EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTPMO Quality OfficerNSW