At GDC 2019, Google took the wraps off its hotly rumored Stadia game-streaming service and a companion controller. It looks pretty wild—and bandwidth intensive.
We go hands-on with HP's Reverb Consumer Edition, whose astounding resolution is well deserving of this exclamation mark!
Nvidia's $99 Jetson Nano Developer Kit uses a 128-core Maxwell GPU to put complex deep learning and image processing capabilities in the hands of makers.
At GDC 2019, Nvidia announced plans to ship a driver that enables basic ray tracing functionality on some GeForce GTX graphics cards, expanding the technology beyond pricier RTX GPUs.
One of the biggest names in console gaming accessories has announced it'll be acquiring one of the biggest names in PC gaming peripherals.
Intel faces an uphill battle to break Qualcomm's grip on the smartphone modem market - but they're not too worried about it.
Long limited to local networks, the Steam Link app now lets you connect to a remote PC as long as your internet connection is strong enough.
Global IT services provider Atos has won a five-year contract to overhaul the Western Australian Department of Health’s (WA Health) legacy infrastructure.
Though HoloLens 2 is more-affordable and capable than its predecessor was, it’d be a mistake to see it as anything but a double-down on Microsoft’s first effort at building a holographic computer for the masses.
LG has teased Australian availability for its first 8K TV and revealed that its 2019 lineup won't include a single non-4K model.
If you own an HP ProBook, HP x360, or an HP ZBook, the government and HP are warning that batteries sold inside them or as accessories may overheat and are being recalled.
The Area-51m, Alienware's new flagship gaming laptop, is gorgeous outside and upgradable inside—with desktop-class parts! Watch our video to see more.
Google has released the first developer beta of Android Q, and while there aren't too many major changes, there are a few that will make your phone faster and more secure than ever.
Microsoft is porting DirectX 12 to Windows 7 on a game-by-game basis. The first game to deliver will be World of Warcraft, with others to follow.
Only a small subset of users will be able to take advantage of the new feature, which arrives for Windows 10 Insiders.
Ease of use and versatility are the hallmarks of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum. It has an easy-to-follow UX that looks and feels much like most other commercial pieces of software you may use.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 4 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- 5 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
Join the newsletter!
- Z-Edge T4 dash cam review: Great video, a touchscreen, and style for miles, but no GPS
- Intel kills the Compute Card, a small-form-factor modular computing product that didn't stick
- Bloody B975 review: The optical switches impress even if the 'edgy' aesthetic doesn't
- Data caps must die: How Google and Microsoft's cloud gaming ambitions could conquer ISP greed
- 15 years later, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 is finally happening
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?