Mozilla is letting beta testers try out Firefox Private Network, a VPN-like proxy service to mask your IP while browsing.
HTC have dropped details, pricing and a release date on their new Vive Cosmos VR headset.
“The story, really, with Legion is all about this kind of balance of work and play."
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS.
As the first iPhones with the the Pro surname, they mark a real sea change for Apple’s iconic handset and join a lineage of devices that carry an expectation of not just greatness, but also productivity prowess and cutting-edge performance.
Just bought a Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+? Here are 10 features to set up first.
Apple has finally given the world its first look at the iPhone 11 Pro - but how much is it going to cost?
Apple's new iPhone 11 Pro Max has the biggest screen and a triple-lens camera - but how much does it cost to buy in Australia?
AMD says that a new BIOS to fix its 3rd-gen Ryzen boost issue has been sent to motherboard partners, increasing boost speeds, lowering overall voltages, and accompanied by a new monitoring SDK.
Apple has officially set a date for the launch of its premium service.
The iPhone 11 picks up where the iPhone XR left off - but how much does it cost to buy in Australia?
LG's latest OLED TVs are adding support for Nvidia's G-Sync Compatible technology via a firmware update, though you'll need a current GeForce graphics card to use it.
Lenovo has been one of the only third-party brands that have been able to give Google a run for their money when it comes to smart displays. Here's where they think the category is going.
Microsoft is preparing to add new functionality to Windows 10's Your Phone app in an upcoming update, including a battery indicator and probably call functionality, too.
A leaked promotional video for the Google Pixel 4 has confirmed pretty much every leak out there about the device.
Technology moves fast. In just a few years, the standard for high resolution video has gone from 1080p to 4K. Adoption has been just as rapid and some smartphones already record video at the new standard. Read more about 4K resolution, and why it’s such a big deal.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 2 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 3 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 4 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
Join the newsletter!
- ThinkBook 13s review (2019)
- Orico USB 3.1 NVMe SSD enclosure review: Fast, easy, and affordable
- Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- HP’s Elite Dragonfly 2-in-1 packs enterprise-class features into a stylish, sliver-thin shell
- HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?