Hisense have announced their suite of 2018 ULED Televisions set to land on retailer shelves across Australia in the coming months.
As the adoption of 4K Ultra HD Video, emerging artificial intelligence application and analytics drive the rapid growth and evolution of data in surveillance, Western Digital have announced the new Western Digital Purple MicroSD card.
Jabra has announced a new franchise of wireless headsets that set a new standard for call quality, security and the number of staff who can simultaneously use them.
Following off the arrival of the Echo, Echo Dot and Echo Plus in February, Amazon are now bringing the Echo Spot to Australian customers.
A proposed supply ban could mean that the Chinese smartphone maker may not be able to use Android software in its devices.
LG Electronics have confirmed Australian pricing and availability for their 2018 TV range, which invokes the company's ThinQ sub-brand and emphasizes natural language learning capabilities.
LG are bringing their 2018 line-up of UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs to Australia from as soon as this month. Here's a quick peek at what to expect.
LG have confirmed Australian pricing and availability details for their first smart speaker and five new soundbars alongside a new partnership with UK-based industry brand Meridian Audio.
JBL have added a third product to their growing range of smart speakers: the JBL Link 300.
Microsoft's new Azure Sphere security package for billions of IoT devices includes two surprises: a new chip that Microsoft will license, plus its own Linux kernel.
Could an 8-core Intel Coffee Lake S chip be waiting to challenge AMD's 2nd-gen Ryzen chips?
Amazon is selling the Anker Roav dash cam for $51 today.
Sony has unveiled the Xperia XZ2 Premium with a better display, camera, and battery than the XZ2 that hasn't even gone on sale yet.
Amazon is selling a refurbished HP Omen 870 for just $600 today with a Core i5-7400, 8GB of RAM, GeForce GTX 1060, and a 1TB hard drive.
Samsung has shown off and detailed Australian availability for its new 2018 QLED and UHD TVs.
Highlighting the latest in cybersecurity news and features.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- Intel pull plug on Vaunt AR smartglasses
- High Court dismisses Valve’s special leave to appeal $3 million fine
- In Pictures: Ultimate Ears debut the BLAST and MEGABLAST smart speakers
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPWeb Content Publisher (VPS4/5) - Government sectorVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - Onsite - UrgentOther
- FTDatabase AdministratorOther
- FTIT Program ManagerOther
- TPSenior Project Manager | Process & SystemsQLD
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTFull Stack Developer - NodeJSQLD
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- FTOracle SOA Integration ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Front-End DeveloperOther
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationVIC
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- CCC ProgrammerACT
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSharePoint Lead / DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Designer/Architect - Java IntegrationOther
- FTAnalyst Programmer C++, UNIX & SQL - Financial Services - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst- SMSF AdministratorOther
- FTProject Manager/Business Analyst (Hybrid role) - Adelaide BasedSA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCTalend Integration DeveloperNSW