Sony is considering employing Google's Android operating system in more consumer electronics devices, it said Thursday, shortly after launching its first televisions using the software.
Well, that didn't take long! Earlier this week,GeekTech reported that the new Apple TV can officially be hacked, and already an app has been tested on the device. A small software company named Nito TV posted an image onits Twitter feed displaying t...
Some website developers and Amazon sellers say they're losing significant sales after Amazon made a change to its Product Advertising API.
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) is backing open source cloud computing with a long-term goal in mind: to get out of the data center business.
Microsoft hosts event to showcase what's in store for Christmas
Facebook has filed lawsuits aimed at cracking down on a variety of scams that have been running wild on the social-networking site in recent months.
To compete with Apple's iPhone and the Android army, Microsoft needed to pull out all the stops to sell Windows Phone 7 to the masses. Windows Mobile has a miserable reputation as being not user-friendly and slow. Throw in the Microsoft Kin failure, ...
You'd think grown men would have better things to do than squabble like rabid squirrels fighting over a Brazil nut. But when it comes to the future of mobile computing, there is no such thing as fighting dirty. And more and more often, it all starts ...
Fun fact: While still employed at the place that canceled his massively multiplayer online game, developer John Romero consulted with LOLapps to make a Facebook game called Ravenwood Fair.
The Nintendo Entertainment System celebrated its 25th anniversary this week and NESGuide.com celebrated it with a video montage of 749 NES games in 13 minutes and 45 seconds. How many do you recognize?
Cisco is set to launch three new Flip pocket camcorders at the end of the month - an 8GB and a 4GB Flip Ultra HD and an 8GB Flip Mino HD. All three will come with image stabilisation and updated FlipShare editing software.
With the newly-branded Office 365, announced this week, Microsoft has taken its BPOS (business productivity online suite) service and added Office apps options. But while Microsoft dumped a bad product name for a better one, the company repeated a lo...
The new MacBook Air is certainly a great improvement over previous models - namely the move towards exclusive solid-state storage in a laptop is a welcome paradigm shift. However, there were a few notable oversights in the new models that I'm sure a ...
As the global economy is recovers, pent-up business demand for new apps and market initiatives is driving server investments. Forrester finds that 25 per cent of organizations expect server spend to grow by five per cent to 10 per cent, and six per c...
Mobile telco VHA has unveiled a giant expansion of its consolidated 3G mobile network, including the construction of a new network using the same 850MHz spectrum that Telstra has made popular with its rival Next G offering.
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTAutomation Tester | C# & Selenium | Leading SaaS FintechNSW
- CCJava Developer - IntergrationQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Unix/Linux EngineerNSW
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsNSW
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTManual TesterACT
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTUX / UI Designer MobileNSW
- CCICT Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTlevel 2/3 SupportVIC
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerNSW
- FTTIBCO Support AnalystVIC
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerVIC
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMOVIC