Verizon Wireless will put the 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab running Android 2.2 on sale Nov. 11 for $599.99, the carrier said today.
Oracle should piggyback on Microsoft's update service to boost users' chances of running a patched version of Java, a security expert said today.
The Apache Foundation has completed a major upgrade of its Maven software build system, making it speedier and more extensible.
Verizon will move to tiered data pricing Oct. 28, but the changes will probably not affect most subscribers. Currently, Verizon charges $29.99 a month for an unlimited data plan that's required for all its smartphones, and that price won't change at ...
Microsoft has a dominant stake in office productivity software. However -- virtual monopoly aside -- the trend has been moving from locally installed applications to cloud-based solutions for some time. Now, Microsoft is combining various cloud-based...
Continuing the progress that Microsoft is making in the state and local government sector, the company has signed cloud computing deals with the city of New York and the state of California.
OpenStack, the open-source cloud management software project formed by hosting provider Rackspace, has met an initial development milestone, backers are expected to announce Thursday.
Microsoft announced this week that it is replacing current cloud productivity offerings with a consolidated cloud productivity suite under the banner Office 365. Office 365 is in limited beta, and not expected to be officially available until sometim...
Last week it was Colt announcing its cloud service, a little further down the scale, Atlanta has also announced its own virtualisation strategy, tying together products from a range of vendors.
HP this week unveiled a training and certification program for IT personnel converging enterprise infrastructure and rearchitecting data centers.
Juniper posted third quarter results light on revenue but with earnings in line with Wall Street estimates.
Intel’s investing up to $8 billion for new chip manufacturing, Facebook says the prosecution of a billion dollar spammer isn’t over and Twitter’s aiming for a billion users. The ITU says 2 billion of us will be online by the end of this year, one mar...
In the course of researching and preparing volume 9 of the Security Intelligence Report, Microsoft analysts discovered an interesting trend. According to Microsoft's findings, attacks against Java have recently surged to unprecedented levels -- dwarf...
Verizon will introduce tiered data pricing on October 28, Engadget reports. Unlike AT&T's two-tiered data plan, however, Verizon will not be abandoning the unlimited data option for smartphones.
Optus will be the first telco in Australia to sell RIM's BlackBerry Torch smartphone -- the first BlackBerry to feature both a touchscreen and a physical QWERTY keyboard -- RIM announced yesterday.
High quality with fast printing option is the smart way to print for small businesses
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTIT Support Level 1 and 2NSW
- FTData Analyst / Reporting SpecialistNSW
- FTData Analyst | $51 p/hrVIC
- CCProject Manager Information ManagementQLD
- FTAutomation Tester | C# & Selenium | Leading SaaS FintechNSW
- FTData ScientistACT
- FTNetwork AdministratorQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Technology and StrategyQLD
- CCSenior Solution Analyst /Technical Business AnalystVIC
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- CCSplunk Software DeveloperVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Solutions and ApplicationsQLD
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTLearning & Development Consultant, Wealth ManagementNSW
- TPDelivery Coordinator - ProjectsQLD
- CCWeb Designer - IT Graphics / UI DesignerQLD
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Solution Architect -Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Initial 6 Month ContractNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectSA
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Dept of CommunitiesQLD