Oracle announced Tuesday that it plans to buy e-commerce vendor Art Technology Group for about $US1 billion. The deal is expected to be completed early next year.
Want access to the world's most popular encyclopedia -- wherever you are? Then get Wikidroid (free), which does an excellent job of putting the power of Wikipedia on your Android phone. You'll get full Wikipedia content, including live links and grap...
The iPhone leads the pack when it comes to using the Web over mobile devices, according to a new study released today by Informa Telecoms &amp; Media.
Apple has released the final code to developers for its iOS 4.2 update, according to several technology Websites. The update, scheduled for public release later this month, is especially big news for the iPad, which will gain a range of features alre...
Intel on Tuesday said the company would begin contract manufacturing of chips, a change from the company's policy of serving only itself through its factories.
According to data released by Google Tuesday, 36 per cent of Android users are running the 2.2 (Froyo) version of the mobile operating system while 41 per cent are running the 2.1 (Éclair) version of the software. Earlier versions of Android, such a...
Apple's iPad tablet computer is indeed taking a big bite out of planned netbook sales, according to market watcher ChangeWave, confirming a trend that companies ranging from AMD to Best Buy have cited in recent months.
Reader Tom is dealing with this major hassle:
The newly released sixth preview of Internet Explorer 9 best handles the forthcoming HTML5 standard, followed by Google's Chrome 7 Web browser, according to recent early tests by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
Google says it will release a Google-branded Chrome OS smartbook in November to be followed a month later by Chrome OS netbooks from Hewlett-Packard and Acer.
Since its founding in 1946, Sony has produced some of the biggest hits in consumer electronics. Brand names like Walkman, Handycam and Trinitron helped define the company as a giant in the industry and more recent hits like Cybershot, Vaio, Bravia an...
The shiny new iOS 4.2 Golden Master was seeded to developers yesterday.
Good citizens of the technological world , this story is not for you.
Apple has seeded the iOS 4.2 Gold Master to developers, which means the software is ready to hit iPhones and iPads everywhere any time now. iOS 4.2 brings several enhancements to iPad users, but iPhone users will also see some improvements. Apple see...
The Android army may soon claim Research In Motion's BlackBerry as its first victim in the smartphone war.
Constantly on the move and need a mobile printer that can fit into your busy lifestyle? This Brother printer will make a fine addition to your everyday work life.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Sigfox shows 20-cent IoT wireless module
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTHelpdesk Support Officer (Lv1/Lv2)SA
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideVIC
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTFront End Developer with UX designOther
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCPMO Resource ManagerNSW
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTData ScientistOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTSAED CoordinatorOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- CCService Delivery LeadQLD
- FTIT Recruitment Specialist (end to end)Other
- FTJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA