As the global economy is recovers, pent-up business demand for new apps and market initiatives is driving server investments. Forrester finds that 25 per cent of organizations expect server spend to grow by five per cent to 10 per cent, and six per c...
Mobile telco VHA has unveiled a giant expansion of its consolidated 3G mobile network, including the construction of a new network using the same 850MHz spectrum that Telstra has made popular with its rival Next G offering.
Verizon Wireless will put the 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab running Android 2.2 on sale Nov. 11 for $599.99, the carrier said today.
Oracle should piggyback on Microsoft's update service to boost users' chances of running a patched version of Java, a security expert said today.
The Apache Foundation has completed a major upgrade of its Maven software build system, making it speedier and more extensible.
Verizon will move to tiered data pricing Oct. 28, but the changes will probably not affect most subscribers. Currently, Verizon charges $29.99 a month for an unlimited data plan that's required for all its smartphones, and that price won't change at ...
Microsoft has a dominant stake in office productivity software. However -- virtual monopoly aside -- the trend has been moving from locally installed applications to cloud-based solutions for some time. Now, Microsoft is combining various cloud-based...
Continuing the progress that Microsoft is making in the state and local government sector, the company has signed cloud computing deals with the city of New York and the state of California.
OpenStack, the open-source cloud management software project formed by hosting provider Rackspace, has met an initial development milestone, backers are expected to announce Thursday.
Microsoft announced this week that it is replacing current cloud productivity offerings with a consolidated cloud productivity suite under the banner Office 365. Office 365 is in limited beta, and not expected to be officially available until sometim...
Last week it was Colt announcing its cloud service, a little further down the scale, Atlanta has also announced its own virtualisation strategy, tying together products from a range of vendors.
HP this week unveiled a training and certification program for IT personnel converging enterprise infrastructure and rearchitecting data centers.
Juniper posted third quarter results light on revenue but with earnings in line with Wall Street estimates.
Intel’s investing up to $8 billion for new chip manufacturing, Facebook says the prosecution of a billion dollar spammer isn’t over and Twitter’s aiming for a billion users. The ITU says 2 billion of us will be online by the end of this year, one mar...
In the course of researching and preparing volume 9 of the Security Intelligence Report, Microsoft analysts discovered an interesting trend. According to Microsoft's findings, attacks against Java have recently surged to unprecedented levels -- dwarf...
Top tips to finding the right security solution for your needs
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Amazon has knocked $50 off the price of a 1TB SSD
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- FTSolution Architect - PermanentQLD
- CCTechnical Support - L2ACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCDevOps Team LeaderNSW
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Travel IndustryQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskOther
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTLead Business Analyst, MortgagesOther
- TPSAP TrainerACT
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps ConsultantOther
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTContract ManagerACT