In an effort to ease the complexity of system administration, Oracle has expanded its Enterprise Manager software to include servers, operating systems, networking gear and virtual environments, the company announced Tuesday.
Charging that Oracle has willfully disregarded the licensing terms for its own Java technology, the Apache Software Foundation has called upon other members of the Java Community Process (JCP) to vote against the next proposed version of the language...
More than a quarter (26 percent) of web users spend more time online communicating with their friends than in person, says Yazino.
A New York couple have been charged with defrauding a wealthy musician to the tune of $20 million (£12.3 million) after he innocently visited their computer servicing company to have a virus removed from his laptop.
The sale of new tablet PCs and smartphones with solid state storage technology is compensating for weak demand for memory cards and USB flash drives and has led to a 17 per cent increase in NAND flash shipments over the last quarter and an average pr...
The other night, I was using the Netflix app on my iPhone 4 and had a shocking revelation: this is one of the worst designed, "professional" apps I've ever seen. Yes, I can stream video over 3G. I can search for movies and manage my queue. In most ar...
Advanced Micro Devices on Tuesday said it was developing a range of new mobile processors, including processors for tablets and quad-core chips for netbooks that will ship in 2012.
The days of having multiple devices for listening to music or watching movies is basically over – Apple dominates the market so much so that it’s hard to find interesting devices that don’t immediately compare themselves to the iPod or the iPad. So a...
At the Computerworld Premier 100 IT Leaders conference in March, one CIO stood up to express his unease about the security of a virtual infrastructure that has subsumed more than half of his company's production servers. Two other IT executives chime...
As the "new normal" of the post-recession economy stretches before us, cloud computing services are become more widely considered and adopted by large mainstream enterprises. Many organizations just last year refused to accept the premise and are no...
As the first U.S. Windows Phone 7 handsets go on sale Monday, Nov. 8, Microsoft shrewdly has created an application environment that will make the phones instantly useable for many of the e-mail, social networking, photo, video and work tasks people ...
A little-noted announcement earlier this month could have huge implications for cloud take-up in smaller businesses. Dell has snapped up Boomi, a company that describes itself as a "cloud integrator."
Kinect, Microsoft's motion gaming accessory has been hacked -- mere days after its release.
If you're looking for an excellent, free mail client, you'll do well to install Windows Live Mail 2011. This newest version of Microsoft's free e-mail client has been significantly upgraded over the previous version, and now includes a host of new fe...
The news that color E Ink is coming and saving users from plain black-and-white electronic book readers has goosed interest in the gadgets. But with technology changing so quickly and tablet computers cropping up in businesses, with color or not, the...
A multi-functional collaborative tool that can help your business achieve a high level of business efficiency. Find out more in this business manager's review of the Sharp Huddle Board.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- TPAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTPageUp BAOther
- CCProject Implementation Support - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTChange Lead, SalesforceOther
- TPieMR Program Director - Gold CoastQLD
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTManagement Consultant - ConsultancyOther
- FTWindows EngineerOther
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTTechnical Lead / Senior Systems EngineerOther
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTWorkspace/ Workplace Lead/ Manager - ABW environmentOther
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTSAP Test ManagerACT
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Technical Engineer - MacVIC
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA