Adobe Systems today unveiled Adobe Connect 8, a Web conferencing tool that supports videoconferencing on desktops, in conference rooms and most mobile devices.
Only 30 million people have used Facebook Places, one report finds. If that sounds impressive, consider that it represents just six per cent of Facebook users. And that's not the number who use it. That's the number who have tried it.
While many businesses tightened their IT budgets during the recent recession, a growing number of organizations are deploying unified communications solutions -- integrated voice, data, messaging, conferencing and collaboration services over converge...
Did you know that when you "delete" files from your computer, they can still remain on your hard disk? In many cases, deleted files can be recovered with little effort because most computer operating systems will only delete links to the data so they...
This is the story of a cloud and its silver lining.
Informatica has modified its business intelligence software so that it can work with Cloudera's Hadoop distribution, the two companies announced Monday.
Do you need to create your own search engine that provides results about a specific topic, also known as vertical search? A new company called Blekko aims to help you do just that by drilling down into Web content using what the company calls "slasht...
Enomaly has launched a compute market that will let anyone shop for low-cost, no-frills compute power offered by a variety of providers.
Apple's patent lawsuit against Motorola is just another thread in a rather complicated litigation web, but it's also unique for busting out multi-touch, a hallmark feature of modern smartphones.
Have you ever participated in an online meeting or video conference where you've logged in at the correct time -- or ten minutes early as directed by the meeting invite -- and then sat through thirty minutes or more of frustration and troubleshooting...
US antivirus vendor Webroot has bought UK-based Prevx in an acquisition that looks like the latest symptom of the growing dissatisfaction among security companies with the current signature-based scanning model for detecting malware.
We're tickled to announce a new alliance between Network World and online training provider Webucator. Network World has teamed up with Webucator, a provider of SharePoint2010 training, to give away SharePoint classes for up to three people. If you'r...
Following up on a successful bug bounty program that pays hackers for finding security flaws in its Chrome browser, Google now says that it will pay cash for security bugs reported on its websites.
Popularity of the Google Android mobile operating system is showing no signs of slowing down, with the OS being found in 44 per cent of smartphones purchased during Q3.
Facebook is punishing several application developers for passing certain information to a data broker in the latest move by the social networking site to control growing concerns over privacy.
Watch this expert video review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTLead Solution ArchitectSA
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCContent WriterNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- FTProject Co-OrdinatorOther
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW