If Barnes & Noble is bringing colour to the Nook e-reader, the company itself spilled the beans. Rumors of a 7-inch Android tablet dubbed Nook Color surfaced last week, and this weekend the device was spotted in the wild. Sort of.
Being online is making Americans feel more connected but they're actually seeing friends face-to-face less often.
The notion that distance doesn't matter when it comes to cloud computing is a misguided one according to new research from Forrester. Ignoring geographic issues may be "perilous" for corporate customers warned the company in a new report, Infrastruct...
The forward march of virtualisation seems to have been unstoppable but new research appears to suggest that take-up could be slowing down.
Enterprises now in the midst of migrating to Windows 7 are unlikely to repeat that same work in just two years with Windows 8, an analyst said today.
A new Firefox add-on lets "pretty much anyone" scan a Wi-Fi network and hijack others' access to Facebook, Twitter and a host of other services, a security researcher warned today.
Rockstar Games will soon release the hotly anticipated Undead Nightmare DLC for its action adventure game Red Dead Redemption. The Undead Nightmare Pack promises to make ‘ghost towns and cemeteries come alive in a West gone horribly wrong”. Check out...
I hate to blame the victim, but people who inadvertently gave up personal data to Google's Street View cameras were really asking for trouble.
The most interesting cloud computing I saw this week was the announcement that the General Services Administration (GSA) has awarded 11 companies the opportunity to participate in the apps.gov portal, offering IaaS services.
Private sector CIOs appear to be optimistic that the UK government's comprehensive spending review will not have a knock-on effect in their own patch.
The arrival of a giant Gingerbread man statue on Google’s Mountain View campus signals that the next version of the Android operating system is probably just around the corner.
News leaked that Windows 8 is projected for some time in 2012, but the majority of the headlines out there have it backwards. It is being framed as some sort of unexpected revelation that the next OS will arrive so soon, but the fact is that the OS s...
Sprint Nextel will sell the Samsung Galaxy Tab touchscreen tablet for $399.99 with a two-year service contract, starting Nov. 14, the carrier announced Monday.
"Virtualisation is not inherently insecure. However, most virtualised workloads are being deployed insecurely."
With the aim of replacing the venerable clipboard with a much more versatile handheld device, IBM has updated its Maximo asset management software so that it can be accessed by iPhones and Androids.
Hisense designs premium products that are made for living in today’s world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
- Microsoft releases a Forza Motorsport 7 demo for Windows 10
- HPE reorg calls out India amid 11 most growth geographies
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTDeployment Project CoordinatorOther
- CCData and Analytics ManagerACT
- FTLead Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- TPSAP Process ControlQLD
- FTProcess Specialist x 2Other
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - $61 p/hrOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness Transformation ConsultantOther
- FTSenior DevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTDevOps Engineers/Consultants - CloudOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FTeCommerce Integration Support DeveloperVIC
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- FTMid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCPenetration TesterQLD
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther