A new software program lets mobile software developers create and run sophisticated tests to troubleshoot and refine enterprise smartphone applications.
More than 10 per cent of enterprises have already completed Windows 7 migrations, and most others will at least begin the process this year or in 2011, a recent poll suggests.
Adobe patched 23 security vulnerabilities in its Reader PDF viewer on Tuesday, most of them critical, including one that has been exploited by hackers for at least a month or possibly much longer.
Citrix Systems will add video to its web conferencing service GoToMeeting via a new feature called HD Faces, the company said on Wednesday at its Synergy user conference in Berlin, Germany.
Verbatim's new Store 'n' Go <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/156494/superspeed_usb_30_more_details_emerge.html?tk=rel_news">SuperSpeed USB 3.0</a> hard drives should be just what their name purports them to be: really fast, <a href="http://www...
AOL may buy more online media and even traditional newspapers in its bid to boost the digital content it offers customers, a senior company executive said.
Citrix Systems is preparing a new version of its Receiver client for Apple iPads running iOS 4.2, the company said on Wednesday at its Synergy user conference.
Zoho's Creator application builder tool is gaining the ability to schedule automated tasks and to generate reports, the company announced Wednesday.
The U.S. government can save more than $US1 trillion over the next 10 years by consolidating its IT infrastructure, reducing its energy use and moving to more Web-based citizen services, a group of tech CEOs said in a report released Wednesday.
A federal judge yesterday postponed his final ruling in the patent infringement lawsuit a Yale professor won against Apple, giving the company more time to dispute a $625 million penalty.
To paraphrase American author Mark Twain, the rumors of the death of WebOS have been greatly exaggerated. An HP executive has confirmed that new WebOS smartphones will be introduced by HP in early 2011.
Cisco has introduced Umi, a home telepresence system that uses existing high-definition TVs and also works with Google Video Chat.
Verizon shifted the responsibility for delivering an iPhone on its network to Apple, on the same day the Wall Street Journal reported that such a phone will be released early next year.
Watch out RIM, the Motorola is out to get your enterprise customers with the just announced Motorola Droid Pro. I got a first look at this device at Motorola's press event at CTIA in San Francisco and was really impressed with this latest addition to...
Motorola on Wednesday announced its business-savvy Droid Pro smartphone, which will tackle head-on the BlackBerry Torch from Research In Motion. The phone has a full QWERTY keyboard, and will arrive on Verizon's network for an unannounced price somet...
A workhorse that will run the extra mile to increase efficiency in the workspace
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SAP has designs on new government business
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksWA
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Communications Advisor - Australian TelcoVIC
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- TPPrincipal Portfolio Officer - One Month Contract - DSITIQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem Support Analyst, ERPNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager Information ManagementQLD
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTDisaster Recovery AnalystNSW
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC