Samsung Electronics became the second mobile phone maker after rival LG Electronics to leak a new Windows Phone 7 smartphone, the Omia 7, model GT-I8700.
The Epson Artisan 835 is the company's flagship, photo-oriented color inkjet multifunction (print/copy/scan/fax). Although it isn't specifically designed for office use (as is Epson's WorkForce line), the Artisan 835 has nearly every feature a home-o...
Malware could soon become sophisticated enough to launch social engineering attacks based on analysis of a victim's behavioural patterns and social interactions, researchers have suggested.
Dutch virtualisation management company RES Software is to offer its VDX (virtual desktop extender) as a standalone tool.
NEW YORK CITY -- Some third-party developers have been unhappy with Microsoft for complicating the ways they can port apps from Windows Mobile to the new Windows Phone 7 (WP7).
After attending Microsoft's announcement of its new Windows Phone 7 OS and looking at the three new AT&T phones it had on display, I'm putting my money on the Samsung Focus as the hottest new Windows Phone 7 smartphone of the group.
Think you and your friends are well connected digitally?
Metro Bank, the first high street bank to be launched in the UK in over a century, opened its first branch in July with a company-wide outsourced, pay-as-you-grow IT infrastructure.
Two years ago, HTC delivered the first smartphone to use Google's Android mobile phone software, the G1. On Monday, the Taiwanese company unveiled five smartphones with Microsoft's new Windows Phone 7 operating system and these phones will be availab...
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC will soon launch the HTC HD7, a handset with a 4.3-inch touchscreen that uses Microsoft's new Windows Phone 7 operating system (OS).
Microsoft announced the Windows Phone 7 OS for handheld devices on Monday, taking a step forward in the company's efforts to strengthen its position in the still-growing smartphone market. CEO Steve Ballmer unveiled the first phones to run the OS, an...
Hewlett-Packard intends to trim 1,300 jobs in the U.K. as part of a "hell-bent" effort to "butcher" the country's high-tech work force, <a href="http://www.unitetheunion.org/news__events/latest_news/unite_brands_hp_s_job_cuts__bu.aspx">union official...
Database security is rife with pitfalls, according to 430 Oracle database administrators surveyed by the Independent Oracle Users Group.
The first day the iPad went on sale in April, half the financial analysts and executives at securities brokerage Baron Funds in Manhattan lined up and bought their own -- and then immediately wanted to use them at work.
When Windows Phone 7 launches on Monday it may offer a host of cool games thanks to Xbox LIVE integration, but Rovio Mobile's Angry Birds isn't one of them. That fact didn't stop Microsoft from borrowing the familiar fuming birds to promote Phone 7 ...
Top tips to finding the right security solution for your needs
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Five Eyes want “cooperation” from tech companies on encryption
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Why is the iPhone having an existential crisis? | The iPhone Show
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- FTRelocate to Perth for Software Engineering RolesSA
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTICT Support OfficerNSW
- TPSAP Training Officer - FinanceQLD
- FTFinance Manager / Finance Lead - CPA qualifiedOther
- FTIT Systems EngineerOther
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- TPGateway SpecialistACT
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager - TechnologyACT
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- CCTechnical Support - L2ACT
- FTPlatform/Technology Manager | Security & GovernanceOther
- FTWintel Server EngineerOther
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC