More than 10 per cent of enterprises have already completed Windows 7 migrations, and most others will at least begin the process this year or in 2011, a recent poll suggests.
Adobe patched 23 security vulnerabilities in its Reader PDF viewer on Tuesday, most of them critical, including one that has been exploited by hackers for at least a month or possibly much longer.
Citrix Systems will add video to its web conferencing service GoToMeeting via a new feature called HD Faces, the company said on Wednesday at its Synergy user conference in Berlin, Germany.
Verbatim's new Store 'n' Go <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/156494/superspeed_usb_30_more_details_emerge.html?tk=rel_news">SuperSpeed USB 3.0</a> hard drives should be just what their name purports them to be: really fast, <a href="http://www...
AOL may buy more online media and even traditional newspapers in its bid to boost the digital content it offers customers, a senior company executive said.
Citrix Systems is preparing a new version of its Receiver client for Apple iPads running iOS 4.2, the company said on Wednesday at its Synergy user conference.
Zoho's Creator application builder tool is gaining the ability to schedule automated tasks and to generate reports, the company announced Wednesday.
The U.S. government can save more than $US1 trillion over the next 10 years by consolidating its IT infrastructure, reducing its energy use and moving to more Web-based citizen services, a group of tech CEOs said in a report released Wednesday.
A federal judge yesterday postponed his final ruling in the patent infringement lawsuit a Yale professor won against Apple, giving the company more time to dispute a $625 million penalty.
To paraphrase American author Mark Twain, the rumors of the death of WebOS have been greatly exaggerated. An HP executive has confirmed that new WebOS smartphones will be introduced by HP in early 2011.
Cisco has introduced Umi, a home telepresence system that uses existing high-definition TVs and also works with Google Video Chat.
Verizon shifted the responsibility for delivering an iPhone on its network to Apple, on the same day the Wall Street Journal reported that such a phone will be released early next year.
Watch out RIM, the Motorola is out to get your enterprise customers with the just announced Motorola Droid Pro. I got a first look at this device at Motorola's press event at CTIA in San Francisco and was really impressed with this latest addition to...
Motorola on Wednesday announced its business-savvy Droid Pro smartphone, which will tackle head-on the BlackBerry Torch from Research In Motion. The phone has a full QWERTY keyboard, and will arrive on Verizon's network for an unannounced price somet...
The Android army is celebrating the latest figures from Nielsen that show the Android mobile operating system is top dog. But Android fans might want to hold off on the balloon drop. Google's Android isn't really top of the heap just yet.
HP’s OfficeJet range of printers can help your business improve quality and efficiency while cutting prices!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTTest Manager - Applications - NSW GovernmentOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTPayroll Project ManagerOther
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTUX/CX LeadOther
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTSystems Engineer SCCMACT
- FTSenior .Net Full Stack DeveloperOther
- CCTest Manager - Business IntelligenceNSW
- FTChange Implementation ManagerOther
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- CCTest LeadWA
- TPProcurement Specialist - ITQLD
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther