Acknowledging Microsoft's current, non-contending status in the smartphone space, a Microsoft official Thursday stressed that the new Windows Phone 7 platform would get the company back into the race.
Hewlett-Packard has named a former CEO of SAP, Leo Apotheker, to be its new president and chief executive, replacing Mark Hurd who resigned abruptly last month in the midst of a scandal.
What does the world's wealthiest man do when he can't tweet? For Bill Gates, a trip to China this week has meant a jump to a Chinese micro-blogging platform.
The Taiwanese government granted chip giant Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) permission to start using a more advanced chip technology at a factory in Shanghai, the first time the government has allowed a Taiwanese company to do so.
The first units of Nokia's N8 have left factories in China and Finland, and the smartphone will become broadly available in the coming weeks, the company said on Thursday.
SugarCRM has repackaged its open-source, browser-based customer relationship management platform to make it easier for other vendors to put their own brand on products and services built with SugarCRM, the company announced Thursday. But it is also w...
Intel will not position its Atom processor for the server market, even as some vendors are building servers around collections of hundreds of low-power Atom processors, a company executive said.
Microsoft has made another case for upgrading to Windows 7: The company has released the latest version of its free downloadable collection of software and enhancements for the consumer editions of Windows.
In a day and age where music sharing is a bigger deal than Justin Bieber's haircut, it can be confusing to wade through Web sites looking for the best ones for downloading some new tunes.
A free Android application to be unveiled on Thursday at the Mobilize conference in San Francisco will let mobile phone users send and receive text messages without touching or looking at the phone.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion wants to put the new OS found on its upcoming PlayBook tablet on its phones as well, according to an IntoMobile report. The move is not expected to happen any time soon though, more likely a couple of BlackBerry ge...
In today's infinitely connected workplace, the iPhone's popularity and usability make it a powerful platform for collaboration. With a few downloads from Apple's App Store, you can be managing projects, updating your team, tracking progress and shari...
Earlier in the month, we reported on rumors that since the Apple TV runs iOS just like as the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, it should be possible to jailbreak it. But there was no indication if how and if it could seriously be done, due to the Apple ...
Intel and South Korea's KT Corporation plan to work together to expand WiBro (Wireless Broadband) Internet service to several new areas of South Korea and and have worked to make the network compatible with mobile WiMax.
Leaders of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee have circulated proposed changes to a controversial bill that would force domain name registrars to shut down websites that allegedly infringe copyright, but the tweaks don't go far enough for some criti...
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- FTJava DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther
- TPPrincipal Project Manager|HRIS ProgramQLD
- FTWintel Server EngineerOther
- FTSenior Business Consultant - FinanceQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- TPData Analyst/MungerVIC
- FTDevOps LeadNSW
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksVIC
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerWA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTApplication Service AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTMid-Sr level Product Manager / Project managerOther
- FTUX/CX LeadOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- TPBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTDesktop Engineer - Level 1 and 2Other