Google has added notification for phishing URLs to its service that lets administrators know if their networks have been compromised.
Sony Ericsson reported a profit for the third consecutive quarter as the company's Android-based smartphones continue to help it turn around its fortunes.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer was criticized for failing in markets where the company had been a pathfinder and being unattractive to recent graduates, during a conversation with students at the University of Washington.
Forrester Research is now predicting U.S. IT spending to grow 8.1 percent this year, a slight drop from the analyst firm's July prediction of a 9.9 percent uptick, according to a new report released Friday.
Facebook and eBay shared some tips this week for improving efficiency and cutting energy bills in data centers.
Change your passwords twice a year and never reuse them. Those are a few of the tips Google lists in an online security checklist that helps people stay one step ahead of the scammers.
The New York Times today updated its app for Apple's iPad, and said it would start charging readers for access to the digital content early next year.
The first thing that comes to mind when considering a desktop OS for business is Windows. The first thing that comes to mind when thinking of productivity software is Microsoft Office. The first thing that pops to mind for mobile business communicati...
Windows 7 has been a homerun for Microsoft -- becoming the fastest selling operating system of all time. But, there are still many organizations that can't seem to make the switch from Windows XP due to reliance on legacy applications that aren't com...
The Back to the Future fan inside of us may want to call him "Doc," but his name is Dan Henriksson -- and he has just constructed a really awesome representation of a time machine. (Great scott!) The time machine concept is a "working" prototype (app...
Opera has announced a full-fledged Opera Mobile browser for smartphones running the Google Android OS. Opera Mobile for Android, which is slated to arrived within a month, will feature hardware acceleration and pinch-to-zoom functionality.
With the arrival of Ubuntu 10.10, the list of reasons to try Linux for your business just got a little longer. The free and open source operating system is now more user-friendly than it's ever been before while still offering the many security and o...
Apple's new anti-"sexting" patent was approved this week and despite the uproar, it may make perfect sense for businesses scared of sexual harassment lawsuits or just wanting to keep a closer eye on employee shenanigans.
The number of available full-time tech jobs has increased 46 per cent in the past year, and contractors' hourly rates are rising as companies seek ways to overcome the ongoing IT skills shortage, according to a monthly report from Dice.
The prospect of data security in cloud computing - particularly public-cloud computing - has security professionals taking a cautious approach.
A multi-functional collaborative tool that can help your business achieve a high level of business efficiency. Find out more in this business manager's review of the Sharp Huddle Board.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperACT
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- TPCyber Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTOracle WebLogic Administrator- Banking backgroundOther
- CCSenior ICT Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther