As promised, Microsoft today delivered an emergency patch for a Windows Web server flaw that is being actively exploited by hackers.
It looks like we'll finally be seeing an official Google Voice App for the iPhone in the App Store. TechCrunch reports that not only should we expect to see the official app in the App Store soon, but that it's already been approved by the higher-ups...
The nation's biggest telco Telstra has outlined plans to drive an extensive internal program of reforms that its chief executive David Thodey believes will transform the company’s customer service experience and simplify its complex operations.
Telstra today revealed it was no longer losing consumer fixed broadband customers -- reversing a trend of market share loss that had been stinging the customer over the past few years.
HP, Intel and Yahoo have announced that four organisations are to join the existing group already participating in Open Cirrus, the global open-source test bed organised to fuel advancements in cloud computing research.
Research in Motion's BlackBerry Enterprise Server has tons of management and security features for the popular handhelds. But it lacks tools to let helpdesk staff remotely troubleshoot user problems.
Amazon is said to be readying an Android app store and tablet, a move that should boost Google's mobile platform while also challenging Google's own Android Market.
Cisco expects RIM's new BlackBerry PlayBook to do well among businesses moving toward tablets, and help to augment customer demand for Cisco's WebEx service and Unified Communications Manager platforms.
Never mind their awkward relaunch publicity stunt, retro-gaming site Good Old Games saved the really important stuff for today: You can finally buy and play Planescape: Torment, the old Advanced Dungeons & Dragons computer roleplaying game everyone's...
This year, a smaller percentage of U.S. Internet users are contributing to social media sites -- uploading videos, writing blog entries, posting comments to news articles and writing online product reviews -- than in 2009, according to Forrester Rese...
Networking site LinkedIn is being used as the lure for a huge spam campaign designed to infect UK and US businesses with the data-stealing Zeus/Zbot Trojan, Cisco has reported.
An additional 16 broadband providers and data center companies have signed up to the European Commission's initiative to reduce electricity consumption.
Toshiba will unveil a 3D TV on Monday that doesn't require the viewer to wear glasses.
CA Technologies has entered into a formal agreement to purchase capacity management software provider Hyperformix, which is based in Austin, Texas, the two companies announced Tuesday.
Microsoft has created status dashboards for the three data centers that power its Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS), a set of hosted communication and collaboration applications for workplaces.
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFront End Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- CCDevOps Team LeaderNSW
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTICT Procurement and Contracting SpecialistOther
- FTOrganizational Change ManagerACT
- CCMS Power BI SpecialistQLD
- CCCloud Orchestration SpecialistNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst - MediaOther
- FT.NET DeveloperOther
- FTRobotics & AI ConsultantOther
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperOther
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTSEO SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW