Fujitsu's newest cell phone might have users seeing double. The handset has two screens and thanks to an innovative user-interface design the extra screen real-estate could help bring clarity to cloud-based mobile services.
A spate of cool connectivity products have come out with prepaid, no-contract plans, and now Virgin Mobile is one of the first to offer an Android phone with such a plan.
So far, a trend at this year's CTIA show in San Francisco is Android for everyone.Tuesday night, Motorola launched a slew of Android phones targeted at younger audiences and first-time smartphone owners. On Wednesday, LG unveiled the Optimus T for T-...
Sprint brings Android smartphones to the masses with the introduction of three budget-friendly Android phones here at CTIA. Phones include LG Optimus S, Sanyo Zio and the Samsung Transform. The three phones will be first to take advantage of a new Sp...
Microsoft began offering on Wednesday an early version of NuPack, an open source package manager for its .Net software development platform.
A new software program lets mobile software developers create and run sophisticated tests to troubleshoot and refine enterprise smartphone applications.
More than 10 per cent of enterprises have already completed Windows 7 migrations, and most others will at least begin the process this year or in 2011, a recent poll suggests.
Adobe patched 23 security vulnerabilities in its Reader PDF viewer on Tuesday, most of them critical, including one that has been exploited by hackers for at least a month or possibly much longer.
Citrix Systems will add video to its web conferencing service GoToMeeting via a new feature called HD Faces, the company said on Wednesday at its Synergy user conference in Berlin, Germany.
Verbatim's new Store 'n' Go <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/156494/superspeed_usb_30_more_details_emerge.html?tk=rel_news">SuperSpeed USB 3.0</a> hard drives should be just what their name purports them to be: really fast, <a href="http://www...
AOL may buy more online media and even traditional newspapers in its bid to boost the digital content it offers customers, a senior company executive said.
Citrix Systems is preparing a new version of its Receiver client for Apple iPads running iOS 4.2, the company said on Wednesday at its Synergy user conference.
Zoho's Creator application builder tool is gaining the ability to schedule automated tasks and to generate reports, the company announced Wednesday.
The U.S. government can save more than $US1 trillion over the next 10 years by consolidating its IT infrastructure, reducing its energy use and moving to more Web-based citizen services, a group of tech CEOs said in a report released Wednesday.
A federal judge yesterday postponed his final ruling in the patent infringement lawsuit a Yale professor won against Apple, giving the company more time to dispute a $625 million penalty.
Constantly on the move and need a mobile printer that can fit into your busy lifestyle? This Brother printer will make a fine addition to your everyday work life.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTNetwork Support Engineer x2Other
- CCWindows & Linux Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Network SecurityOther
- CCSolution Architect - BrisbaneVIC
- FTGraduate Inside Sales Consultant - SMSF SolutionsOther
- FTSenior Unica DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - ProcessOther
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTInfrastructure/Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSecurity Architect, Framework DesignNSW
- CCSenior Network DesignerVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTScheduling and Reporting Analyst | 3mth ContractOther
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Incident Management SystemsOther
- FTJava Application developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst l Interviewing this weekNSW
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- TPData AnalystNSW
- FTLead Land Access Coordinator - UrgentOther
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneNSW