VeriSign, the back-end operator of the Internet's.com and .net domains, says it has a head start on transition to the next-generation Internet Protocol known as <a href=" http://www.networkworld.com/newsletters/lans/2010/042810-ipv6-tutorial.html">IP...
John Lewis has today launched a mobile version of its retail website, johnlewis.com.
Ever wish there was a magical computer genie that could help you install software, set up printers, remove viruses, and solve everyday problems?
Winsoft International, arguably best know for localising Adobe software into Arabic, Hebrew and other languages, has announced that they will be working together with UK-based Serif to bring Serif’s software titles to the Middle East and other market...
Hitachi-LG Data Storage has developed a prototype data storage device that can automatically back up unused data to Blu-ray Disc cartridges, each capable of holding one terabyte (1TB) of data.
Citrix Systems' XenClient, its bare-metal hypervisor for desktop virtualization, is a work in progress and will primarily help IT professionals get comfortable with the product, according to company officials.
Android phones were all the rage at this year's CTIA, but there were a few non-smartphones launched at the show. One of these phones, the Pantech Laser, impressed me in particular. Coming to AT&T on October 17, the Laser is an ideal phone for som...
The Linux and Mac operating systems fill a relative niche in the world of technology, yet that has never stopped loyal followers of either platform from being a very vocal minority Quixotically tilting at windmills and proudly asserting the superiori...
Criminals who use the Zeus banking crimeware may be working on an new angle: corporate espionage.
Microsoft's Bing search engine will give special treatment to search results from the archives of the French National Library, the two organizations announced Thursday.
Ford is releasing a software development kit to more companies, inviting them to build applications for its Sync in-car voice-activated computer.
IBM is putting more energy in building computers that mix CPUs with specialized accelerators to diversify its servers and target specific workloads, an IBM executive said this week.
Yahoo's BOSS platform, which lets external developers build custom search engines on top of the company's search infrastructure, will shift to a fee-based model in early 2011.
Banking giant Credit Suisse has found a way to stem its seemingly ever-growing need for electricity, through the use of virtualization.
Steve Ballmer has been CEO of Microsoft for more than a decade, and it seems he's spent much of that time fighting off speculation that Microsoft should fire him.
A label printer that is fast, reliable and does not disappoint! Read this event manager's review to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- FrontRow Camera Review: This high-end live-streaming wearable forgot the high-end camera
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- TPCyber Security EngineerNSW
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- CCSolution Engineer - RF/HFC - TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTDelivery ManagerACT
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTCloud Engineer | AzureOther
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCTest Analyst - Intermediate LevelNSW